“Lexi?” A familiar voice asked.

“Chase?” She asked confused “What are you doing here?”

Both Sam and she relaxed their stance. She walked over to him giving him a friendly hug. “I’m guessing I’m here for the same reason you two are.” He said hugging her back. “I couldn’t stay with the packs, so I came here.”

She gave him a sad smile “Yeah that’s why we came here too. I cant believe this is happening. Why would all the Custodians turn against their packs?”

“It’s Skinner it has to be” Sam said before taking a big bite of his sandwich “Oh man that’s good.” He spoke with a mouthful of food.

“You hungry? We made enough if you are.” Lexi asked him as she walked back over to her chair and sitting down.

“I’m fine. Thanks.” He looked around the room “Are we the only ones here?”

She shook her head “I don’t think so, we could smell others when we arrived but we couldn’t see them. We are planning on checking the place out after we eat. See if the people who are hiding out here are friends or foes.”

“Good idea. I can help.” He shrugged “That’s if it’s ok with you guys that I stay here?”

“Of course that’s ok.” She replies “There is nowhere else that is safe for any of us. It’s better if we all stick together.”

“Ryan won’t be happy about that.” Sam mumbled softly.

Lexi glanced at him and shook her head “You’re wrong, he will be happy that we have one more fighter with us.”

“If you say so.”

“If it’s going to be a problem me being here I can go and find somewhere else to hideout until this all blows over.”

“Don’t be stupid Chase, it’s fine honestly Ryan will be ok with it. Why wouldn’t he be. You’re mated I’m will be as soon as everything with the Custodians is sorted out.”

He stares at her for a moment before nodding “You’re right. He has nothing to worry about.”

She puts the last bit of her sandwich into her mouth then stands. “Let’s go see who else is here.”

“I think at least one of us should be in wolf form.” Chase suggest “Just in case they are not our friends.”

“Good idea.” Sam says “I nominate Lexi”

“What, why?” She asks.

“You have a better chance at fighting if you are in wolf form.” He explains