Beavers

~Mr. Beaver's POV

Me and my wife are out looking for some wood for the den. She all of a sudden calls me over to come look at something. It a young girl barely breathing and shes almost completely blue. 

"She must have froze with those tiny clothes on let's take her to the den so she doesn't  freeze to death out here" Mrs. Beaver says. 

"Definitely" I say as we both work to drag the girl to our den.

~3 days later~

"We have been taking care of the girl keeping her warm for 3 days now only being ale to give her a little amount of water" said Mrs.Beaver .

I put my paw on her forehead looking at the poor girl.

" She won't make it long like this we might have to take her to the castle to get better care" I say.

We both look at the young girl as she starts to move a bit and have some discomfort  on her face. We stare at her face hoping to see her wake up.

~Y/n POV

I woke up feeling really overheated.

"She's waking up honey!" I hear a female voice say.

"I see dear" I hear a male voice say.

I open my eyes and sit up my whole body feeling like jelly. The first thing I see is two beavers standing on either side of me I freak out a little but can't move much and end up collapsing back onto the bed.

"Ugh" I feel so nauseous.

"Take it easy it's ok i'm Mrs. Beaver this is my husband Mr. Beaver we found you almost dead in the snow. We brought you in and have been taking care of you for the past 3 days" 

"T-three days?"I say weakly.

"Yes we are guessing your body is sill very weak you haven't eaten or drank much since we found you" said Mr. Beaver.

"O-oh thank you" I close my eyes still feeling very sick.

"Do you think you'll be able to eat and drink a small mean at least? You're still sick and need the nutrients" asked Mrs. Beaver.

"I think I can" 

"I'll go make you something up real quick" says Mrs.Beaver as she scurries to the "kitchen" looking area.

"You'll be ok after a few more days" Mr. Beavers smiles as he follows his wife.

I slightly smile at their kindness and sigh trying to relax a bit but my eyes shoot open as I remember what happened. I fell through the back of the closet. 

"How did that possibly happen? Is this in the closet? That's impossible...THIS is impossible. What about Karen? What will she do to me? Ugh this must be a dream YEAH a dream....hopefully it will be a good one " I thought. 

I closed my eyes resting for a little while but soon was woken by Mr and Mrs Beaver.

"Here you go hun" Mrs.Beaver said as she held out a plate that looked liked baked potatoes and a small bun of bread. Mr. Beaver set down a small cup of water next to me also.

"Thank you so much" I smiled biting into the bread. Even though I felt kind of nauseous it made me feel better to get something in my stomach. 

"Your welcome and me and the Mrs have decided we will take you to the castle" Mr. Beaver said with a smile.

"The castle?" I asked starting on the potatoes.

"The castle can give you better care and make sure you're completely fine, they will be ale to help you and give you proper clothing" Mrs. Beaver said.

I looked down at my small pajamas.

"Well that would be nice, but I have started to like it here" I sighed.

"Oh dear we will still be there with you to help you until we get you home" Mrs. Beaver smiled.

"Home..." I looked down sadly.

Mr. Beaver looked at me concerned.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

I put on a weak smile.

"No i'm fine. When will we head to the castle?" I asked.

"Well the snow has cleared up abit so we will go tomorrow. Me and Mr. Beaver will work to make you some clothing to cover you and your feet" said Mrs. Beaver.

"Thank you!" I smiled finishing the last of the water in the cup.

"Now you res up for the journey. The castle is not to far but you are still weak and need to save your energy" said Mr. Beaver.

"Alright" I smiled laying back down.

Mr and Mrs Beaver smiled and blew out a few candles leaving me there to rest. I sighed still not knowing what to think about everything that's happening but I soon drifted to sleep.

Mr. Beaver POV

Me and my wife worked kind of late trying to make some "clothes" for the girl but we eventually got it and headed off to bed preparing for the journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! :D Sorry if this chapter was a little boring. I'm really bad at stuff like this so please be patient. I know how I want this story to go but have a hard time expressing it but i'm trying for all my Aslan lovers out there. I don't know when the next chapter will be up but definitely by this weekend due to school but I also work weekends so chapters might not come out as fast. I'm sorry :( . I promise i'll try though :). Love you all my little yanderes <3

ps. Aslan coming soon ;)