"I'll be down in a second." She informed, quickly slipping on a pair of her dark blue slipper boots that had a hard sole so they could be worn outside if need be, pulling out a worn out brown zip up hoodie and grabbed her purse, then made her way down to the lobby. Since she lived on the second floor she decided to take the stairs it would be faster than the elevator.

When Gerda entered the lobby, neither the doorman or pizza man noticed her as they conversed with one another, Orm looking slightly annoyed. Gerda took this moment of invisibility to take in the appearance of the pizza man, and she lost her breath for a second. He is a young man looking to be around her age, perhaps a year or two older, he had short dark hair long at his neck with short bangs, deep brown eyes, and from listening to them he sounded as if he had a spanish accent. He wore the standard uniform of a pizza person, red polo shirt with the logo of the pizza shop over his right bicep, black pants held up with a black belt. What seemed out of place and his own touches to the uniform are red sneakers and a diamond belt buckle that had an R engraved into it.

If Gerda had to describe him in one word, that would be handsome.

"There you are, Gerda." Orm said upon noticing the blonde, the pizza man turning to look at the girl and now she felt self conscious about wearing her pajamas.

"Gerda, nice to meet you." He greeted, looking her over with his eyes making the girl even more self conscious. Though she had to admit hearing her name said in his accent was extremely pleasant.

"Likewise..." She trailed off, not knowing his name.

"Rollan." He filled in, holding out his hand for her to shake, she did after a second of hesitation. They were like that for a moment but seemed much longer to the two young adults, hands interlocked and staring into one another's eyes, both mesmerized in the other's gaze. They possibly would have stayed like that for awhile if it hadn't been for Orm clearing his throat.

"Hate to interrupt, but pretty sure that pizza isn't getting any warmer." The doorman stated, sounding annoyed, but got the desired effect in having the two release hands.

"One sausage and extra cheese pizza, correct?" He asked politely, Gerda shook her head with a small.

"No, a pepperoni pizza." She clarified, the man looking slightly crestfallen he got it wrong.

"Sorry, must have mixed it up with the other pizza I have. I'll go get it." He informed, starting to head towards the doors outside.

"I'll come with, save you from having to come back in." Gerda interjected following Rollan out, he smiling at her as she came up next to him. In all honesty she wanted to spend more time with him before he had to go. They went outside, parked by the curb in front of the building is a motorcycle, with an attachment on the back fastened a back that Gerda has seen pizza people use. She assumed the bike was his as it looked rather nice and had no logo of the pizza place anywhere on it.

"Nice bike." She complimented as Rollan set the pizza on the bike seat in order to open the bag, his back to her.

"Thank you, have you ever ridden one before?" He asked, getting out the correct pizza and started to put the other one away.

"No, always wanted to though." Gerda revealed, Rollan finally turning to face her once again, holding out the pizza for her to take.

"Perhaps sometime, I can take you on mine?" He proposed as Gerda put her hands on the box, brushing hands with the spaniard.

"That would be nice." Gerda stated, Rollan removing his hands from the box. The blonde remembered she needed to pay him, and grabbed the money from her hoodie, and handed it to him.

"Gracias, have a good night." He called after taking the money, putting on his helmet while getting on to his bike, than drove off.

Gerda let out a dreamy sigh, thinking the pizza mix up wasn't that bad of a thing. As she adjusted her hands on the box, she felt something in the hand she didn't use to get the money, and saw it to be a piece of paper.

'Call me. ;) Rollan'

Yup, definitely the best mixed up pizza order she has ever had to deal with.

__________________________

AN: Sorry this is coming out so late, but I just finished it. I haven't been feeling the best recently and there was a possibility I had a concussion-luckily I don't-and rested most of the day but finally finished. Also something I found out yesterday, the fifth Snow Queen movie is in production!!! It is called Snow Queen: Siren songs, won't lie before I found out I actually was thinking up my own idea for the fifth movie and that involved mermaids, like a half premonition of sorts. For those who don't know a Siren is a sea creature that typically have beautiful voices and use them to make sailors crash their ships. Depending on the adaptation and interpretation of them they are portrayed as mermaids in a way, humans, half bird, but in all versions I have seen sirens are always female. One theory of mine being all men or just Rollan and Kai are enchanted or perhaps for once Gerda is the damsel in distress and the sirens take her to turn her. That would be a cool and new way to go especially since Kai has needed saving the most in the movies and Rollan has gone through so much abuse in just two movies, it's about time the guys are left alone. The next two prompts are already written so there won't be much delay in posting them, though I do have a midterm over the next two days and all next week practically. The next prompt takes from the third movie when we see Rollan before he is introduced to the main cast. Enjoy and have a snowy day, continue reading!!