Chapter 2: "What it takes to be a Hero"

Start from the beginning

As if time stopped someone giggled behind me, and I could feel like my freaking ears were burning red, I turned around and saw Yuki smiling at me as she looked at me and the idiots.

" I knew I heard your screaming Kaa-chan your the only person I know who's a voice is louder and deeper when you're angry," Yuki said as she walked up to me. I had no words to say when she got closer and placed her soft small hand on my forehead." Hey, Kaa-chan are you feeling all right your face is kinda red? Do you want me to cool you off."

I pulled away from her hands and turned away so she couldn't see my face" Tch. NO!!! I'm not fucking ill alright!! and what the hell are you even doing out here." I did notice that the idiots behind me were eyeballing her.

Yuki looked behind me and saw the two idiots who were frozen while looking at her, she smiled and waved at them."Hello, you guys are Kaa-chan's friends right it's nice to see you guys, oh? What was he yelling about earlier he seemed pretty mad." she questioned.

They both were stunned for a second before a smug look came on to idiot 2 face"Oh you know how Bakguou is whenever Midoriya's name is mentioned he goes bananas crazy going off about him being useless and whatnot."

"Oh yeah. Bakugou's not too kind with his words either!!" idiot one laughed as he an the other idiot made fun of that quirkless loser, beyond this point I was already seeing to not blow these two idiots faces off. I looked to the side of me at Yuki she was smiling but I noticed that her small tan hands were shaking against her bag.' Tch these idiots don't know that Deku's close to her damn it.'

"Mah...well Izu-kun is my friend and well I know that he doesn't have a quirk and all but I still believe in him that he might do something great one day even  so," Yuki said proudly towards the idiots and I don't know whether I should rip these idiots heads off or something else.

The idiot's faces were blank once she said that, idiot two coughs and turned his head away."U-m Tenshi what exactly are you doing in the shopping district anyways for,"

Shortstack faced them again," Oh, I was going to just pick up some little snacks for later because I am going to hang out with Izuku later we were just going to hang out and watch a movie, but my mom told me not to worry and she had some stuff all ready for us."

What she just said caught my fucking attention she's going to hang out with that useless Deku instead of me' I pushed to two idiots aside and glared at the short girl in front of me" Movie huh?!?!" I glared harder at her but she did not seem fazed" So you'd rather hang out with that quirkless loser instead"

Short stack stared at me with a stupid smile on her face" Mah...Um well, you see I didn't know whether or not you wanted. I-i was going to ask you if you wanted to hang out with me but Izu-kun and I already had made plans and well if I did invite you I wouldn't want you to hurt him" she answered, nervously before twirling a strand of her pink hair in her hand.

I glared"Tch. Whatever short stack, it's not like I wanted to hang out with you and that stupid nerd!!! Who the hell do you take me for a weak ASS!! Just go fucking HOME ALREADY!!" I yelled at her, she only giggled shaking her head" Of course not Kaa-chan if you wanted to hang out with me all you have to do is tell me okay." 

I could feel my ears turn hot from what she just said: " SHUT THE HELL UP YA DAMN IDIOT!!" She only laughed at me."Kaa-chan your so silly " I walked up to her only for to sidestep and bounce around me." THE HELL YOU DOING?!?!?!"

I  continued as she kept skipping down the alley" Come and catch me Kaa-chan!" she yelled, Shortstack stopped running when she stepped in a puddle of something and slimy I could tell from where I was standing that was not water.