• Chapter 1 •

Start from the beginning

"H-Hello?" She spoke.

"Queen Clarion! Look!" Spoke a voice from the crowd.

From the leaves on the tree came four sparks of light, swirling amongst each other then combining to create the silhouette out a woman, Queen Clarion.

"Born of Laughter, Clothed in cheer, Happiness has brought you here..." Queen Clarion spoke, floating down towards the Girl who looked at her in awe.

"Welcome to Pixie Hollow" Queen Clarion greeted.

"I trust you found your way alright?..." Queen Clarion asked the girl, while glancing towards the Fairy whom guided her there.

"I-I would hope so..." The girl spoke quietly.

The Fairy whom guided the New strange fairy, flew forward towards the pair.

"Queen Clarion I've never seen anything like her before...are you sure she's a real fairy? I mean she wasn't even a flower..." Said the Fairy.

"What was it she arrived as then, Vidia? Please inform me" Queen Clarion spoke, a bit curious.

"It was so bright! She could've been a star, it was a big ball of light, so weird" The Fairy, Vidia, replied.

"Interesting...I shall consult with Fairy Mary about this, for now, Let's see about those wings shall we?" Queen Clarion suggested towards the girl who stood before her.

Flying gently behind the girl she lifted up her wings providing a sufficient amount of Pixie Dust to lift them high.

Flying back around the girl, she watched on as the girl fluttered her wings, flying a couple inches off the ground.

The girl was radiating, whether it be of Happiness or excitement, It showed.

Her pale white skin seemed to glow, creating an aura around her.

Gasping, the queen grabbed the girls hand bringing her back down to the ground, diminishing the girls radiating aura.

Moving upwards the queen elegantly flourished her hand outwards, causing the swirls of the tree to start glowing, popping up with mushrooms surrounding the girl.

Fairies dressed in different colors flew towards the display, leaving items on each Mushroom as if it were a pedestal.

When they were finished the girl turned to the queen.

"Wh-What are these things?" She asked.

"They will help you find your talent, Bright one" the Queen replied.

"But...how will I know which one is...?" The girl questioned.

"You will know" said the queen.

The girl walked towards a flower laying on one of the mushroom pedestals.

Reaching her hand out she stroked the petals only for it to stop glowing and fall from its floating posture.

Saddened the girl did the same to the other items, only to have a similar outcome.

"They...didn't work..." She spoke as many whispers moved amongst the crowd.

"She's strange, that one..."

"Does she even have a talent?"

"Is she even a fairy?"

"What kind of fairy doesn't have a talent? So weird..."

Queen Clarion looked puzzled for a quick second, until a light bulb flicked on above her head.

"There is one more item...I had put it away as there aren't any of them left...but perhaps...you just might change that" the queen spoke absent mindedly.

With another flourish of her hand one last mushroom pedestal appeared beside her. A bright ball of light sat upon it.

"That's the thing she appeared as" whispered Vidia to a girl whom sat near her.

Guiding the girl towards the item, it seemed to glow brighter and brighter with every step the girl took.

Grabbing the item, it glowed a ferociously bright light, causing all who were watching to be forced to close their eyes due to the amount.

When the light dimmed down, the crowd was quiet.

It seemed all to sudden, the crowd cheering louder than lions.

"Woah! That was the brightest I've ever seen!"

"Nobody has ever had that much of a glow!"

"She must be a real rare talent! Even surpassing Fast Flying!"

"Man I wish she had my talent!"

Giggling the queen spoke to everyone.

"Everyone, this is our newest talent, a Star Fairy. I want you all to welcome her, StarShine" she spoke before dispersing into dust.

Leaving the girl, StarShine, to hold the star with a bright smile on her face.

She was going to like it here.