The UA Sports Festival Part 2 and the Escape.

Start from the beginning

(y/n): "It's one of my trump cards and extremely risky, but I think you will need it. Now for the advice I have for you. When you enter the ring, you don't view Bakugou as an extremely annoying classmate, instead look at him like he is an enemy you want to kill *thump*, well maybe not kill but you know what I mean. Also I believe in you Ocha-chan!!!! You can do it!!!!!"

Ochako: "Thank you for calming my nerves and giving me advice, I'm really happy we are friends, no matter what the others say about you being a Villain" I tell him with a big smile. He looks a bit surprised but recollects himself rather quick.

(y/n): "Correction BEST FRIENDS and yeah I'm glad as well" he replies with an equally big smile. We laugh for a bit.

(y/n): "Your fight will begin shortly so shall I go to the viewing area or shall I escort you to the fight and watch from the tunnel?" he asks me.

Ochako: "The viewing area is fine, thanks for the offer tho".

(y/n): "Ok good luck and give Firecracker the beating of his life".

I see him disappear through the door.

*click* and the door is closed.

I hear the announcer call for me, so I start walking towards the arena.

Bakugou is an enemy *thump* I MUST defeat *thump* like I want to kill him *thump* so I can win *thump* so I can fight (y/n) in the finals *thump*.

(y/n) POV

Firecracker and Ocha-chan enter the ring and I recognize the look she has, it's the look I had when I awakened my Villain side, it was the same with Himi-chan. Of course, if I'm unlucky it'll take a while for Ocha-chan to go full Villain, but I have a good feeling about this. I can't wait for my best friend to join my side, we will have so much fun.

Present Mic: "STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRT!!!!!!"

The moment it starts Ocha-chan eyes Firecracker like he is prey. He seems a little intimidated but shrugs it off. Using his Quirk, he rushes towards her and pulls out for a big right swing. She dodges and strikes his nape and she hits the spot dead on. If it is luck or skill, I don't know, but she manages to weaken him a lot.

Nice dodge, seems like combat training with Eraser payed off.

Ochako POV

After striking Bakugou's nape I see that he feels weaker.

He looks at his hands confused probably because his Quirk isn't working. His gaze falls onto me.

Bakugou: "Oi you Bitch what did you do? WHY CAN'T I USE MY QUIRK????" he asks screaming confused and angry.

Using this moment of him being confused, I rush toward him and touch him on his arm making him weightless. Obviously, I could just throw him out of bounds but that would be boring wouldn't it??????

Grabbing his arm, I smash him into the floor and do it again and again and again and again, so long until Midnight suddenly calls out.

Midnight: "Enough!!!! Uraraka you are in the next round!! Quick get a stretcher for Bakugou!!!!" she tells me. My gaze falls onto Bakugou and I can see that his other arm is broken, his entire head full of wounds covering it in blood, and other body injuries, oh looks like I went a bit too far. I let go of him and return his gravity making him fall onto the floor.

The crowd is shocked by the display of violence, so no one applauds me except for one.

(y/n): "WOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH YOU SHOWED HIM WHO'S THE BOSS OCHA-CHAN!!!!!!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!!!!!" I smile at his celebration. Returning to the viewing area I'm met with gazes from my classmates no one knowing what to say. (y/n) suddenly pulls me into a hug looking really happy.