Chapter Twelve : Royal Wedding '19

Start from the beginning

King James: It's high time for our wedding, I'd say.

Colace: It's mainly about two people falling in love. I fell in love with James the person.

BBC: Nicole, what did your mum say?

Colace: I think as any mother would be she was absolutely over the moon and obviously she was very happy for us.

BBC: One of the things that has been clear for a long time is you very evidently have a close-knit family and family's very important to you.

Colace: Yes. It's very important to me. And I hope we will be able to have a happy family ourselves. They've been great over the years - helping me with difficult times. We see a lot of each other and they are very, very dear to me.

BBC: People are bound to ask...children, do you want lots of children? See what comes? What's your..?

King James: I think we'll take it one step at a time. We'll sort of get over the marriage first and then maybe look at the kids. But obviously we want a family so we'll have to start thinking about that.

BBC: Your wedding is going to be a huge event, not just for yourselves but also for the country as a whole. We've read a lot about what's going to happen, but what ambition do you have to maintain a core that is private in the midst of it all?

King James: Well, it's been decided that our wedding is going to be a state affair, and we're really happy about that. And it's fantastic to see all the support we've been getting and to see how people all over Borduria are so enthusiastic about celebrating the occasion. But of course we also want to feel that this it's our wedding, too. I think we will, though. I don't think the one necessarily excludes the other. It's Nicole, I'll be standing beside at the altar and I think we'll be very aware of this and what it means to us. I'm not worried about that.

Nicole: We've talked a lot about how it should be inclusive and how everyone should be able to enjoy our big day. And we're happy and proud that Bordurian society has chosen to highlight the occasion and that it sees this as an opportunity to promote Borduria and Johntwon as a tourist destination. We think it'll be a great day. The City of Johntwon is making sure it will be huge.

BBC: The wedding itself - it'll be decidedly ceremonial in character. Are you practicing at home?

King James: No, but I think that even if there'll be certain forms and procedures, as you say, and much of it is of course tradition - and then a wedding naturally has certain established features - I believe the big moment we'll be sharing with everyone else won't prevent us from enjoying a beautiful moment together. I feel comfortable with that.

|October 12 2019

|wedding day💍👑👰💏💐

|nicole🌹

"Are you ready to marry your king?" Brie asked as she helped Nicole out of the door.

"I was born ready." Nicole answered.

"Do you hear that?" Brie asked.

"What?" Nicole replied as she tried to focus on the sound around her and she went to a peek through the window near by.

A lot of cheering.

Nicole was shocked by the huge number of people standing in front of the castle, screaming her name, saying how much they loved her.