I make Bad look Good

Name: Dominic Anderson
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Smut or No?: If you want

Looks(( down below))

Personality: Dominic is a wall of a man

Personality: Dominic is a wall of a man. Arrogant and dangerous is the vibe you get from him. He's a hotheaded walking storm. Always getting into fights, drinking, smoking. The cliche bad boy except there isn't a good girl to change him simply because he doesn't let a soul talk to him or come near him for that matter.

Other: Not much is known about him really. He doesn't seem to have a family because no one has seen him with any. The only known information is that he lives in a small house on the far side of town.

Scenario one: Your parents were out of town for the week but you were under strict orders not to be a rebel and have people over without them being there. You were okay with that because who wants to clean up after a party anyway. So here you were perfectly content in your oversized T-shirt, baggy sweats and fuzzy socks snacking on popcorn as you watched a horror movie. The rain was pouring outside so when a knock sounded from the front door you thought no one would be crazy enough to be out there but then you heard it again, this time more urgent. You stood up walking to the door looking through the peephole to a sight that shocked you. You open the door quickly to find Dominic soaked to the bone by the rain and slightly shivering. "Help" he bit out and it was then you realized he was holding his side that when you looked closer you saw blood running from it coating his fingers red. You...

Scenario two: It was lunch time at school and you were sitting at your usual table with your friends when the idea of playing truth or dare came up. Everyone agreed and the game started off pretty subtle at first. It was your turn and like a boss you picked dare. Your friend looked around the school yard a bit for an idea on what to dare you when a smirk spread across her face. "I dare you to go up to Dominic and kiss him." You turn to look at Dominic sitting at a table by himself smoking a cigarette. "Becca you can't be serious? At least give me something possible" you tried to argue. She laughed patting your shoulder a bit. "Penalty for refusing a dare is flashing in the middle of the courtyard so I wouldn't suggest you refuse (y/n)." You huffed standing up heading over to where Dominic was and sat across from him. He didn't even acknowledge your presence which made you frown. You cleared your throat softly and he turned to look straight at you anger glinting in his icy blue eyes. "What?" He snapped harshly causing you to flinch a bit. "I-I-I was playing truth or dare and I was dare to come over here and um...kiss you" you stammered out the explanation causing a snort to leave him. "Not a chance. Fuck off" he replied and you bit your lip standing up. "I'll make you a deal. You can have..." you trailed off fishing through your pockets. "Forty three dollars and...fifteen cents if you kiss me" you tried to bargain holding out the money. Dominic looked at your outstretched hand then back up at you. "Your barking up the wrong fucking tree sweetheart" he mumbled. You frowned putting the money back in your pocket turning to walk away hearing your friends begin to laugh at the failed attempt. You only made a few steps when you were suddenly spun around and lips found yours. You didn't have time to react because he pulled away and you stared at him shocked. "Happy?" He asked licking his slightly red lips. You...

Scenario three: Make it up!

************************
Okaii here's a very detailed oc hope you like it.

Xoxo~KitKat