Katsuki Bakugou (my hero academia)

Start from the beginning

L = Location 

In his bed or where ever his partner wants to do it at.

M = Motivation 

Wants to prove to his partner that he'll become the number one hero and that he'll stay by them. 

What turns him on is when his partner feeds into that or just talks dirty to him.

N = NO 

Being asked to use his quirk on his partner is a huge no no in his book.

O = Oral 

Prefers receiving oral due, to him loving his partner looking up at him with semi closed eyes and a blush on their face as well, them complementing about having a sore throat afterwards.

If his partner asks him to give them oral he'll do it and unlike everything that has to be perfect in his eyes he's very sloppy in what he does.

P = Pace 

What do you expect him to be, slow?! No honey, just like how he is in every day life he's going to be rough and fast. That is if his partner wants him to go slow if their sore at first he will but, he'll fall back into old habits.

Q = Quickie

Quickies are a must for him during the day, specially if his day isn't going well or if he wants to let loose some extra steam that he couldn't let out during training.

R = Risk

He's more than willing to experiment and take risks but, only if his partner is willing to go along with it.

S = Stamina 

Can do about 3 rounds and needs a 5 minute breather but, if his partner does something to get him moving again he could go a few more rounds.

T = Toy 

He doesn't personally owns one but, he has a feeling that his partner has one. The idea of using a toy doesn't really do much for him, unless his partner wants to show him.

U = Unfair 

Likes to tease his partner until, their at the brink of tears from over-stimulation or begging him to start.

V = Volume 

He's very quiet sometime, he lets out a grunt or moan but it's very rare he prefers to having a partner that does it for the two of them.

W = Wild card 

Low keys watches/reads hero hentai that he has stashed under his mattress.

X = X-ray 

Thicker than the average male, his length is normal, clean shaven, and may have a piercing.

Y = Yearning 

Has a very high sex drive after all, he is a teenager. If he didn't that would raise some red flags.

Z = ZZZ 

They stay up until, his partner is fully off into dreamland. It's due, to him making sure that his partner is okay from the whole session even with aftercare.