Katsuki Bakugou (my hero academia)

A = Aftercare 

9 times out of 10 their will be aftercare with the type of quirk he has, normally he'll either apply burn cream to the most effected areas [e.i. Hips and thighs] or he'll run a hot bubble bath for you.

B = Body part 

Their favorite body part of theirs would have to be his jaw since, he's been told that it makes him look more mature.

Their favorite body part of their partners has to be their legs since, he needs a strong partner and their legs basically shows how hard they worked to get to where their at.

C = Cum

He always cums inside even, if his partner isn't into it but it makes him feel that he has to claim his mark on his partner. 

D = Dirty secret 

His dirty secret is that he really loves Rom-Coms but, he has an image he has to maintain. 

E = Experience

When he first got with his partner was the first time he was ever with someone like that but, after time goes by he'll master the art of sex.

To be honest he had to look up a few things before, he would even try it. {E.i. positions, toys, dirty talk, and kinks]

F= Favorite position

Doggy style since, he doesn't really have to worry about how ugly either his partner or himself looks like during sex. He's willing to try out every position if his partner was to. 

G = Goofy 

He takes this very serious due, to having the type of quirk he has. It stems from him not want to seriously injure his partner if he gets to out of control.

H = Hair 

Well ladies and gents, the carpet does match the drapes, even if it's very light in color but it's blonde none the less. He's very well groomed after all he is a hero in training he likes to keep himself good looking.

I = Intimacy 

Even though his loves his partner to death, he has to keep himself at a distance mainly just in case his quirk goes off. If his partner asks or shows that they want him to be more intimate he'll slowly work on himself to become more intimate. 

J = Jack off 

He's a growing boy so he normally Jack's off almost every day. 

K = Kink 

He's really into praise/begging kinks.