Breakfast, Lawlorffs and Cobwebs..

i woke up and looked around, realising i was a kians house. i look at his pillow and there was a note, it read: 

Morning babe, have a nice sleep? breakfast is ready when you are, i made your favourite    Kian xx

why is he so cute?! i put my bra and top on and walk downstairs to the kitchen, i could smell pancakes! he smiles at me as i come in and goes and put my food on the table. 'im supost to be looking after you!' 

'aha, i can take care of myself you know' he laughs and sit down at te table, i join him.

'wheres your mam and dad?

'they stayed out, there going to be there for 3 days.. PARTEYYY!'

we both laugh 'we should actually have a party?'

'yes!'

we eat and talk about partys and lastnight and about his foot and about the accident and about everything. we spent the rest of the day watching films, eating and sleeping. comepletely lazy day. it got to about 8pm and i went upstairs to go in the shower, i went in and closed the door the shower had a glass cover, so you could see straight in it. i got in the shower and washed my body, i started to wash my hair and kian came in. 'just going for a wee' 'okay' i carry on washing my hair and rinse the shampoo out, i look over and kian's stood watching me .'perv ;)' he laughs and washes his hands, im sure he was only washing his hands so he could watch me shower. 'can you pass me a towel please' i shut the shower off and rap the towel round me, i opened the door for me and i stepped out. i stood infront of the mirror and put my hair in a bun, it was still wet but it gets in the way. Kian comes an stands behind me.i look at him in the mirror. he smiles and i turn round to face him, he lifts me up so i'm sat on the edge of the sink and starts kissing me. he picks me up and the towel drops to the floor and he takes me into the bedroom and puts me down so im layed on the bed. he leans over me and kissed me, then gets up to go in the shower. i put my pyjamas on and lay in bed on my phone, i go on twitter for a bit, then kian comes in, i ask him if we can take a picture together, he puts his boxers and shorts on and picks me up, he take a picture in the big mirror kissing, i post it on instagram and twitter saying 'bedtime! goodnight lawlorffs' and get into bed, we have a little cuddle and go to sleep.

                2 weeks later, kian got his pot off  and we decided to have the party we planned, me, kian, sam and emilie went shopping me and emilie bought beautiful dressed and kian and sam looked amazing in what they bought! kian and sam went back to kians house to get the house ready, so me and emilie decided to get our hair and make-up done proffecionally, emilie had hers all pinned up and mine was down and curlyy, we looked hot! when we got back to the house it looked mint! there was lights and everything. everyone started aariving at about 9pm and we party'd on till about 3, we announced on twitter that we were having a party but we didnt say the address was kian's house, loads of lawlorffs came and we danced, and sang and part'd, some of the lawlorffs even cried, kian and sam signed some butts and some arms and heads and someone was clever enough to bring paper to sign. at around 4pm everyone started to leave and we decided to call it a night. kians parents were in ioa, so emilie and sam shared kians parents bed and me and kian were in kians. we got upstairs and emilie and sam were soo drunk! we had to get them changed and layed them in bed. me and kian were okay, we cold actually walk!  i took my dress and bra off and layed in bed, i couldnt be bothered with pyjamas. kian came in from reasuring sam his pet fish was okay, yeah.. and took his clothes off and got into bed, kian went on my phone for a bit and i went on his i tweeted 'aww had fun today with my lawlorffs, now im gonna bang my girlfriend, CYAAA' he read it and i expected him to be kinda angry but he laughed and said 'atleast you didnt lie' 'he pulled me ontop of him and kissed me, i stopped for a second and listened, it was kians parents bed squeeking, omfg 'i feel sorry for you, do you hear your parents :')?' 

'nope, never. i dont even think they do it anymore!'

'COBWEBS!' we both shout and  laugh, he kisses me and pulls my nickers off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

some more laterr, sorry this is short but the next bits going to be really longggg