28

𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒐𝒇 𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒚𝒏 𝑯𝒊𝒍𝒍'𝒔 ‟𝑬𝒙 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓‟

(𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐)

Yn
I was in my room frustrated. Me and Lucas have been together for three years now but he's been constantly telling me he's not feeling me. I didn't understand but later on I agreed to split. He then wants to try and work things out. It constantly back and forth and I just can't do it anymore. It's driving me insane day by day. I know y'all saying why don't you just leave but it's really not easy. I've tried to many times but it always fails. It's like I care for him and I love him but at the same time I really can't stand his ass for the shit he's done to me. I was sitting up in the bed waiting on him to come home it's been three hours since I called and texted him and it's 1 in the morning. He hasn't been home all day.  I waited a lil longer until I heard a car pull up. Luckily for me I'm sitting in the dark so I can get his ass.

"Shit." He said while sighing and throwing his keys down.

"Where the fuck have you been?" I said while turning the lights on.

"Woah I didn't know you were down here scared the hell outta me." He said as he jumped.

"Yeah that was the point because I know you were out and about all damn night. It's one something in the got damn morning so where the fuck have you been for the last time..."

"I was with someone."

"Ok well you can stay with that someone because I'm done. I'm tired of sitting here being disrespected. I'm tired of people looking at me crazy because you wanna do dumb shit and wanna apologize after, knowing damn well you gon continue to hurt me."

I got up and went into the closet as he followed, trying to apologize. I ignored him because at this point they don't mean shit to me.

"Baybeh I'm sorry please just-"

"Save your shitty ass excuses and apologies because they don't change a damn thing." I said while getting my bags.

"Please don't leave I'm begging you please!" He said while getting on his knees.

"And why shouldn't I?"

"Because I love you baybeh. I really do."

"Oh really?" I said while looking down at him.

"Yes I really do." He said while kissing my hand.

"Aww. How cute how bout you do that with another bitch." I said while pulling my hand away and going downstairs.

I'm so over him right now. Don't get me wrong I love him to death but I will not sit here anymore and watch him be the heartbreak of my life. I have to move on.

"Yn wait!" He said while following me.

At this point I have to ignore him because if I don't I'll get sucked back in to him and sit my ass right back in the house. I put my bags in and sat in the driver's seat as he came to the door.

"Man Yn get yo ass out the car!" He said getting frustrated.

"You know I honestly cared for you. I loved you so much and so did my family. But you ruined it so sit here in lonesome and process the shit that happened because I'm gone." I said staring straight ahead.

I started my car, pulled out and drove off as he stood in the road with his hands on his head. I called my bestfriend Tay so I can see where she's at.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey tay where are you?" I said while turning a corner.

"At the house."

"Ok I'm on my way over I'll be there in a minute."

"Aright girly."

"Alright girl" I said as I hung up.

Few minutes later....

I pulled up and got out as she came out and stopped in her tracks as she saw my things.

"What happened this time?" She said unfazed, knowing about me and Lucas's relationship.

"He stayed out all night so I had enough and left I'll tell you everything." I said as I grabbed my suitcase.

"Ok lemme help you."

We got everything and put them in my room at her house. I unpacked and got comfortable on my bed as she came in and laid beside me.

"You wanna smoke?"

"Yes please so my nerves can calm down."

She nodded as she took two blunts out the pocket of her shirt and gave me one. I got it and puts it to my lips as she lit. I inhaled and blew smoke as I laid back. I really smoke or drink like that I do every once in a while.

"Spill the tea sis." Tay said while blowing smoke.

"Ok so basically he stayed out until one. Me being me I sat in the living room and waited on him. He showed up and came and I asked where he been at. He said with someone so I stay with that someone because I'm done. He begged and pleaded for me to stay but I didn't fall for it because he would've never done the shit he done to me all these years. Having people look at me crazy because I'm still with him. And the crazy part is that I still have a soft spot for him."

"Damn well you ain't gotta worry about him no more he's not your responsibility. You can have one but just know that sooner or later you'll have to let that soft spot go."

"Yeah." I said while blowing smoke in the air.

We chilled all night and went to sleep after we talked all night.

944 words