gas station

As I walked in the store, I heard a lot of ruckus going on. When I was walking to the drink section , a group of fine ass lightskins stopped what they were doing to look at me. I heard one say "Damn she gotta big ass!" and another say "Ou she fine asf." but only one of them caught my attention. He was about 6'5 with big curly hair and the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. I heard him say "Aye lil ma where you from?" I looked up and stared into eyes for about 10 seconds until I answered with "Georgia." By then I was at the counter about to pay for my stuff. He also walked up to the counter and said "Here let me pay for that." I said thanks. I said " Well I've got to go." But he quickly said "WAIT, do you want to hang out Thursday at my house then go grab some hot dogs? I live in the White House across the street." I told him sure, gave him my number and walked out. That night at around 2:00 he texted me saying, "Hey this is the boy you met at the gas station across the street." I texted him back saying, " Oh hey, but what was your name?" He told me "Jayden, what's yours?" I replied with Ashanti. We texted more that night then I went to bed dreaming about Jayden and his fine self.