Still shaking, he grabbed his bag and stood. "What are you talking about? I am but a poor traveler." He started, voice all shaky just like his body. "Hey Kiri, Thunder Beast. About who's on duty tomorrow-huh? Who's this?" Yoon asked, walking over to us.

Tae-Jun jumped at his arrival, jolsting something out of his bag and into the fire pit. "Ah."

Hm? Is that a- A large spark emitted and shot high into the air. A firework.

Firework. Tae-Jun. No way!

I swung my body and landed on my feet next to Hak. We all stared at the brightness in the sky.

Tae-Jun turned and began to run. Tch. I grabbed my spear and swung it low, knocking the pole into his legs. Tae-Jun fell face first to the ground and Hak Quickly jumped on top and pinned him to the ground.

Tch. Damn brat.

Hak readied his glaive and held the blade above him. I held mine tightly, glaring down at the Fire Tribe boy. "Signaling your allies? Always a coward." I growled.

Why must he always persist us. Our home, Fuuga. He cut off our water supply. He had his men hurt Han-Dae. He injured Hak. He made them fall. He is an annoying hindrance.

"You can't kill him!" Yoon shouted, running over to us. "If you're a spy, I have some questions. Don't kill him." I grit my teeth.

I think we should kill anyone who's a threat. And Tae-Jun is a threat. His command over his army that is. It's best we exterminate him now.

Everyone thinks we're dead. That's the only reason we're allowed to roam this freely within enemy territory.

We can only enjoy anything so long as the entire kingdom knows we're dead.

"You're heavy! Get off!" Tae-Jun shouted as he struggled beneath Hak. Yoon looked over at him as Hak sat calmly on top of him. Tch. I guess interrogation is the way to go.

Well. I'd rather not murder anyone in front of Yoon if I have to. Yoon and Yona mustn't see it at least.

I know they have, I just rather not continue to do so.

I placed my spear back in the holster on my back. "Do you know him?" Yoon asked us.

I looked off to the side, a bored expression on my face. "I don't know an idiot Fire son. I don't know this spoiled 'stay in a castle' brat." I said with a shrug. Hak nodded in agreement."I don't know this guy. This second son of some guy."

Yoon gave us an unimpressed look. "You know exactly who I am! I'm Kan Tae-Jun!" He shouted. Good to see his main pet peeve is us pretending not to know who he is.

"Kan Tae-Jun?! He's the General's son! Why is someone like him over here?!" Yoon shouted in disbelief.

I just shrugged. "Eh~? I didn't know there was such a second son." I feigned ignorance. Yoon just glared at me.

"If you don't release me, something terrible will happen!" The idiot shouted, desperately trying to get free.

Hm. He does seem desperate. That's odd. "Huh. Did you summon the whole Fire Tribe army?" Hak questioned nonchalantly.

"No-not to that extent. But a lot are coming!" I gave him a flat look. "It seems like you don't even know how many exactly." I stated, hand on hip. He did not plan anything well.

My eye twitched. As an ex-soldier, I'm embarrassed for the guy.

"He~y, it seems the whole Hungry Family are having a meeting. Oyo? Aren't you the ginger soup guy from earlier?" Zeno appeared, crouching down next to him with his wide smile.