2

I look around me. I'm in a big house.

Then all of a suddenly a woman and a young girl appear.

"Run Juvia!" screamed a woman in her 30s to a young girl who looked like me.

The little me wouldn't run. Shes too scare.

"Run!" The woman shouted and the little me ran. I stop running with my eyes wide was I look at whats in front of me.

A group of frozed up people...I know those people.

Suddenly large arms wrap around me and ran off carrying me. I look to see who it is to see a man.

"Juvia listen. Father is sorry" He whispered and then I was hit on the head so hard I black out.

The little me was thrown to a bush and Father ran off...

I had a life? Is what I thought. I had a family?

Everything went black and soon a room, a study room is shown.

"Hello Juvia" said Father.

"Papa! Look! Juvia made you a rice ball!" I gave him a plate with a rice ball on it. He took a big bite off from it.

"Delicious!" Father smile. "You should go make me some more!"

"Yes Papa! One rice ball order up!" I ran out of the door. I know what happens next. I just know.

"Ill never sell my daughter to you...ever" said Father as I listen to the other side of the room. "You should know why I lock away her powers!"

"What are you talking about?! Juvia is only 8 years old! I won't ever let Juvia- You're going to kill me? Go ahead! No matter what Juvias powers can only be open with one key! Even if I die you won't own her!"

Then there was silence for a long time.

"Let her go!" he screamed. "Where the fuck are you?"

Father ran out and noticed me. "Juvia?! What are you doing here?!"

"Papa...whats going to happen?"

"Juvia lets play a game. Hide go seek. You go Hide ill come find you"

And I nodded my head. I hid in a box in fathers study room. An hour later nothing happened until the box was lift up and thrown to a wall. I crawl out and screamed.

I was lift up by the man and he threw Me out of the door. "Where's Juvia?" he asked.

Like an idiot I answered him. "here"

He smirked but the woman whose call mom came out. "Don't lay a finger on her!"

"Mom!"

"Go Juvia"

"Juvia won't go without her momma"

The guy punched my mom and walk towards me but she held onto his leg.

"Run Juvia!" she screamed.

And then everything went black. Then a picture of something I know really well show up.

Me standing there looking at a group of people. They were frozen.

I keep shaking not knowing why then something came out of my mouth.

"Mom? Papa?" I whisper. A man appear smirking and I look at him frighten but with rage I screamed.

"Juvia! Wake up!"

I open my eyes. "E-Erza?"

"Thank goodness your alright! You didn't show up so we got worry and came to check out then heard your voice. Gajeel helped us kick all of their asses!" exclaim Lucy.

"W-what about Gray Sama?"

"Hes fine. Just got some brusies. He'll be fine in no time!"

I smiled. "good"

I got discharge from the hospital and left to fairy hills.

The next day I left to school early.

I walk pass by grays class and stop when I notice gray asleep.

I tip toe to him and smile. I reach my hand to touch grays hair but then I froze. My hand started to burn.

I back away.

"Juvia?" Gray yawn then his eyes were wide. "I forgot! I need to apologize! I'm sorry Juvia its all my fault that this happened!-"

Somehow...just somehow...I attacked Gray.