S12 Ep.5: "Free Shipping"

WEEK FOUR

[ Shows Florence and people walking past the house ]

[ Shows Tay and Shannon getting dressed and Dreamdoll brushing her teeth ]

Dreamdoll Confessional: It's week four of being in the house, and everything is starting to feel a little bit more normal. Shannon and Shannade have not been feeling Cindy at all since the altercation between Shannon and her last week at the pizza shop.
____________________
LAST WEEK...

Shannon: Bitch don't you ever put your hands on me ever okay?!

Cindy: Listen-

Shannon: No bitch shut up this conversation is over!

[ Shannon goes back inside ]
____________________

Dreamdoll Confessional: So that might come back to bite Cindy in the ass.

[ Shows Tay and Maggie going downstairs to the cars ]

Tay Confessional: Since Maggie came into the house, we've been spending a lot of time together and it's honestly super f***ing refreshing to not have to listen to all the drama in the house for once. We decided to go out and run some errands to sort of take a break from the other girls.

[ Tay and Maggie ride off ]
_____________________
LATER...

[ Dreamdoll, Shannon and Shannade sitting in the makeup room ]

Dreamdoll: How the f*** do you put these lashes on?

Shannon: Girl you have them flipped the wrong way! *laughing*

Dreamdoll: Oh pfft! I need a mental evaluation. Can i get a mental evaluation over here please?!

[ They all laugh ]

Shannade: Is it just me, or is Tay getting really annoying to look at?

Shannon: Oh my god we were just talking about that earlier today. Her little friendship with Maggie is like all she has right now so she's clinging to it for dear life.

Dreamdoll: Poor girl.

Dreamdoll Confessional: Maggie must not have a good sense of judgement because Tay is a lame ass bitch and needs to go home ASAP.

Dreamdoll: Can we just all agree on the fact that the other three bitches in this house are irrelevant and we're the ones who should be here?

Shannon/Shannade: Agreed!

Shannon: Let's get them out of the house.

[ Dreamdoll starts evil laughing ]

Dreamdoll: I think you might be on to something gworl!

Dreamdoll Confessional: Maggie, Cindy and Tay are all boring as f*** and we could definitely use the space. I'm ready for some new faces, so let's push these bitches to their limit and see if they'll push back.

[ Cindy walks past the makeup room ]

Shannon: *gags*

[ All the girls laugh ]

Cindy Confessional: These bitches are childish and tired. It's always the ones who hate themselves that constantly try to bring other people down with them. Sad.
_____________________
LATER...

[ Tay and Maggie arrive at the house ]

Maggie: Ugh... I wish we could stay out for the rest of the day.

Tay: Bitch me too trust me.

Maggie Confessional: Being here has been fun and all, but i feel like the only reason i'm having a decent time is because of Tay. The other girls are super rude and to themselves.

[ Tay and Maggie go into their room ]

[ Dreamdoll, Shannon and Shannade peek around the corner ]

Tay Confessional: Ugh.... here we go. I swear to god i can't get no breathing room in this damn house!

[ Shannon comes into the room ]

Shannon: Are... y'all gonna be in here for the rest of the day?

Tay: Why do you always wanna start s***?

Shannon: It doesn't matter why. I asked you a question and i expect you to answer it.

Tay: Okay i'm so over this s***! *gets off the bed* I don't know who the f*** you think i am, but i'm not that! You're going to respect me!

Shannon: Oh really? I am? When?

[ Shannade and Dreamdoll laughing in the background ]

[ Cindy comes out of her room and stands in the doorway of Tay and Maggie's room ]

Cindy Confessional: I'm trying to get some sleep, and i hear Shannon and Tay arguing. I heard their conversation earlier, and i just know that the only reason they're picking a fight is because they want Tay to react and go home. I'm not having it.

Cindy: Shannon what's your problem dude?

Shannon: You can stay outta this because you were not addressed. I'll deal with you later.

Cindy: I'm not scared of you-

Shannade: Cindy baby girl if you know what's good for you, you'll keep your f***ing mouth shut! Now my sister was not talking to you at all so run along.

Cindy: Nobody in this house is scared of you bitches! You're mad, jealous and bitter let that shit go!

Shannon: At the end of the day, you're still a hoe! Clearly you're the jealous one baby you had to go after a man that didn't want you bitch!

Tay: F*** all that! What's your problem with ME?!

Shannon: Oh so now both you bitches want it?!

Tay: "Want it"?! Oh it's nothing! *puts her hair up* We can take care of this s*** right f***ing now!

[ Tay gets in Shannon's face ]

Tay: So what you wanna do?!

Tay Confessional: I'm tired of the disrespect! This IS the last straw, i'm done!

[ Shannon mushes Tay ]