We'll Be Alright.

Start from the beginning

Dongyoung feels the adrenaline flood his system like it's on an intravenous drip - right into his blood at full pelt. He feels as if his heart will explode and his eyes are wide, letting in every ounce of the fading light while he ran through the hallways. He can hear the hurried footsteps of the other teens and he uses it as a reason to keep running, scared of what might come if he stops.

"Hyung!" A voice catches his attention and Dongyoung turns toward it, his heart calming when he saw who it was. Dongyoung presses his back onto the lockers, sighing in relief when he sees the teens run past him without looking back.

"Jeno, thank fuck!" He said, slowing down and wrapping his arms around the younger's shoulders in a grateful hug.

"Dongyoung hyung, what's wrong? Why were you running?" The younger asked, "and what are all those photos?" Jeno asked, pulling away from the older's embrace to stare at him worriedly.

"I-I... Don't worry about it, please just... just help me hide, please," Dongyoung begged.

"Of course, hyung," the younger smiled, leading his hyung into an empty classroom.

Dongyoung nodded, closing the door behind him and sighing in relief. He rested his back on the door, sliding down with his eyes closed. He pulled out his phone to call Jaehyun, hoping the male would be able to explain what was happening, and if not, get him out and away from school.

Just as he was about to hit send, a hand grabbed the phone and slid it across the room, "what the fuck was that for?!" Dongyoung stood up, glaring at the younger angrily.

Jeno stared at his hyung with a dark gaze. After seeing those photos he couldn't deny that he wanted Dongyoung. He was such a pretty hyung and Jeno did everything to suppress his growing desires, but those pictures invoked something rotten in him and now he had the perfect chance to inflict whatever he wanted. Jeno shrugged, watching the teen's every move with sharp eyes.

Dongyoung sighed and got up, pushing past the younger to grab his phone, "for fuck's sake..." He groaned, bending over to pick the device up, only to be pushed flat onto the ground.

"Jeno!? What the hell!" He yelled, turning around to glare. His eyes widened when the younger pinned his shoulders to the ground harshly.

"What are you doing?!" Dongyoung screamed, kicking his legs to hopefully get the teen off of him.

"I like you, hyung," Jeno said, his hand sliding up the male's shirt. Dongyoung flinched when the younger's cold hands touched his bare stomach.

"H-hey! Get off of me!" He struggled against Jeno's hold. Dongyoung kicked and yelled, but the younger's next words made him shut up immediately and hope no one heard him.

"If you scream, who do you think would come first? Jaehyun? Or them?" He said.

All of that sense was thrown out of the window when the younger unbuckled his belt, tossing it aside before sliding his hand down the older's stomach. Dongyoung flinched when the teen let his hands linger on his lower stomach, making him squirm under the firey touch. Dongyoung cringed. Jeno's touch felt like poison, and he never wanted to run away and scrub his skin raw from the younger teen's grimy fingers.

"Jeno, get the fuck off of me! I'm your hyung, listen to me!" He shrieked, pushing against the teen's shoulders.

The younger ignored him and pinned the older's wrists above him, climbing to sit on top of Dongyoung's legs to hold him down. That was when Dongyoung started to really panic because he knew the younger was not going to stop. He struggled, raising his torso to the sky and flailing his head from side to side.