"As I said, I'll not break my promise for you. She's the one took my soul." Lord Owen eyes widen and he started to say something but when Noel shifted in her sleep, he clamp his mouth shut, tight.

"We'll discuss this, once she is awake. For God sake, youngster these days knows nothing what is right and wrong." Lord Owen shook his head and went away. Leon snorted and turns his attention towards Noel. 'At least she didn't have nightmare to worsen her exhaustion.' Sighing, he took a chair and brought it near the bed, watching her sleep. 'Alright, I'll help her with the wand.' Satisfied that she wouldn't wake up screaming, he took his jacket and jump out through the window. Landing safely on his feat, he looks up to the room and then turns away before h changed his mind. He jogs to Lenox workshop and knock on the door. The smith open door grumpily and his gray eyes widen in stun.

"This is a very nice surprise. What do you want?" Leon shrug and let himself in, belatedly remembering that he use to get into people home through the windows or chimney or through the door by flirting with the maid in the eve he wanted to steal. Lenox grunt and close the door to not let the chill get in. He is short on firewood to burn today.

"I'll help with the making of the wand. You need a dragon's breath right?" Lenox eyed him and then nod.

"Yes, that and two dragons’ scale one from the Lake Draken and one from Dragon's Dome. Can you get it?" Leon considers this -for two second- and then shrug.

"You'll have to pay for the extra." Lenox roll his eyes and huff.

"I'll pay if you have extra." Leon smirk and got up, the small white dragon flew to him when Leon stretch his arm out.

"Then I'll borrow him for three days." Lenox stop him before Leon could step out of his house with the dragon perch on his shoulder.

"Is Owen's daughter with you?"

"No, she is asleep right now; she wouldn't be waking up soon."

"Aren't you leaving her some massage? You'll get her worried." Leon smile and pat the dragon's head fondly.

"She'll have me worried if she tags along. She'll be save here, with her father looking after her." Leon pauses and then sighs. "Do tell Lord Owen not to let Noel brother take her away. I'll come for her later." Then Leon disappears, swallowed by the shadow of the dark night. Sighing, Lenox look to the direction of Lord Owen's mansion and send a prayer that nothing bad will happen.

Noel threw quite a fit when she wakes up the next evening knowing Leon is not in the house. She could forgive him if he as much as in the stable, but no, she couldn't even sees his shadow. Leon's stallion, Knight is still in the stable, munching on an apple the awed stable boy gave. Storming towards Lord Owen's study, she ignores the bewildered servants stare that pause in their work and throw the study's door open with zest and revenge.

"Dad, where did you send Leon?" Lord Owen looks up from studying a very large map and rise his brow up.

"Good evening to you too Noel today is a very good day." She storm inside and slam her hand on the table, spilling tea from its cup.

"Dad, I'll not have you throwing Leon out. I've a promise to keep and this will not be the first." Putting the quill down, Lord Owen crosses his arms.

"I wish I could do that, but no my dear, I haven't see your thief from the morning." He pauses and then smirks. "Has he left you?" Taken aback by the question meant to be a tease, Noel pull back from the table and press her lip tightly.

"He wouldn't, Leon would never leave me without saying anything. Where is he Dad?" Sighing and cursing Leon for giving him headache in the form of angry daughter, Lord Owen waves her to seat down.