Feelings

Their feelings were so true~~

A/N; Hi!! Please give this support! My First Taekook fic in wattpad! I've wanted to share this cause it's rotting in my notes, please don't get offended💜

P.S I'm very sorry for the english grammars and typos I'm so sleepy. Also english is not my first language, bare with me pls! Is it worthy to read? I guess, if you're a hardcore taekook shipper, try it.

~~~

Ido Group Bangtan Sonyeondan, just finished their title track performance from their new album that was released this May.

And they were finishing their performance with an ending ment before the Daesang winner will be announced after them.

"Are you guys been doing well?" Hoseok first start his ment, talking to Armys and thanking them for coming and supporting their new album.

"I hope you guys we're doing well because we are too. It's a relief knowing that our armys are fine and happy. Then I'll be happy too." Hoseok ended, the armys ended it with a scream.

"Everyone, have a safe journey going home after this, i hope i made you happy." Yoongi started with a short ment that earns a laughter around in the stadium.

"I love you! Army! Thank you all so much!" Jimin does his eye smiled and shouts from the whole stadium.

"Take the advice from the worldwide handsome! You are so blessed if you hear us performing live and going to sleep afterwards, it's a good way to stream our songs before going to sleep." Seokjin winked to the crowd and the members laughed at his way of promotions.

It's Namjoon's turn, and Taehyung never felt so nervous and scared in his life before until now. it's his turn after Namjoon then the last is Jungkook.

Even at the backstage, no one really know of what was gonna happen until Jungkook whispered something to him that made his nerves erupt.

"I'll introduce you." Jungkook whispered, and smiled fondly at him. Taehyung was confused about his words.

"What?"  Taehyung squint his eyes at him, not minding the staffs and other members who were busy preparing for their upcoming performance tonight.

"Nothing. I just..." Jungkook started showing his nervousness and Taehyung can easily read him. 3 years of dating him, made him realized that he knew this man too well. He can already see the man's nerves rising up even when they're at the dorm. He can see Jungkook so serious and focused on something before this award show comes. He knew him too well that something is bothering him but this night answer all his questions.

It was a risky decision, a very risky one. they could end their career then and there but a relief and love flooded through his heart when his eyes landed on his lover's eyes. He choses him.

"I love you." Jungkook says looking directly at Taehyung and brush their shoulders. Then walk past him to begin their performance, Taehyung felt the butterflies in his stomach at that words but never failed to feel worry at the same time. Why was Jungkook acting like this?

They were still being separated by the staffs and managers. They were still being careful of not getting caught and not being obvious. So, they always put a limitation to their every movement everytime there was a camera filming them. They've been doing this for 3 years. It hurts the both of them but they endure it because the main priority is the group.