Listen up

I'm standing up for my idols and if you have a problem with that fuck off, I don't care if this pisses you off I don't care about your shitty rude comments, you can't stop me for standing up for 5 guys that I love. You say were a bitch like have you seen your self look in the mirror again. Directioners are a family and will stand up for each other no matter what. Your just jealous, why you still reading fuck off. If you really have a problem about what I write or it just hurts you or pisses you off so much about me standing up for 5 talented boys and you comment thinking it will hurt me or whatever or if that makes you cool, well your words don't mean a thing. I'm not being mean I'm standing up. Your shitty comments you write on purpose to hurt other directioners. directioners are brave and strong. Oh and I don't care if my grammer is bad and you can't understand. I guess I already pissed you enough but u keep on reading so you can comment rude shit, you comment like it will hurt me. but it doesn't. so stop wasting your time commenting and just read then bye! If your planning on commenting something it's a waste of time it's not like I'm gonna read it. and no ur rude comments don't make u cool.

-Niallersprincess