T w e n t y - S e v e n

Start from the beginning

I placed my hands on his head and pulled slightly on his hair signalling I wanted him to look up. When he did, I smiled slightly and nodded my head. 

It took him a few moments to realize what I meant but when he did, he jumped to his feet and suddenly I was flying in the air and being peppered with light kisses on my face anywhere he could reach. His excitement was really contagious as I could feel myself grin no matter how much I tried not to. Although the spinning was really getting to me...

He laughed lightly before he brought me down and suddenly was pulling on my hand while continuing his rambling.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much America! You have no idea how much this means to me! I have so much planned, and I promise I will do my utmost best to make it up to you, through not just words but actions as well-"

"Nicholas," I said firmly as his mumbling wouldn't stop even after I was tugging on his hand urgently.

He stopped his muttering and smiled a soft smile while pushing a strand of my hair behind my hair. As he did so though, his fingers softly caressed my face and he frowned when he realized my skin was paler than normal and cold too.

"America, what's wron-" I pushed him away slightly as the churning in my stomach got worse and rushed to the washroom before emptying last night's content and bile leaving an acidic taste in my mouth. Nicholas rushed after me and held my hair back while rubbing my back soothingly hoping it would come me down as I gagged more until my stomach was empty.

"Wash your face and mouth, I'll get something to rid you of the horrid taste in your mouth," he said gently. He paused when he was almost at the door, "Is there anything else you need, love?"

I smiled and slightly shook my head before splashing cold water on my face and rinsing my mouth. By the time I was done, Nicholas was here with a glass of water and a box in his hands.

Ooh, box! What was in there? Before I could question him about it though, he was already at my side and lifting me up.

He helped me walk to the bed even after the multiple times I told him I was alright and sat me down before he gave me the glass of water. 

"I apologize. I have a feeling my twirling you around had something to with that," He said miserably but before I had a chance to reply back, he placed a hand on my forehead and only frowned more.

"I'm afraid you have a slight fever, so it's better if I cancel the plans I had for the day and you rest. Oh, and before I forget, here. I thought these might help since you know, they're you're favourite," he handed me the box before he mumbled something to himself incoherently. Something about surprise ruined, speeches or was it beaches!? I shrugged and left him to himself.

Curiosity got the best of me as I finally opened the box that I've been wanting to since my eyes laid on it. And when I did, I instantly fell in love.

 And when I did, I instantly fell in love