Chapter 5

(Harry's P.O.V.)
Ashley had to work until 2:30 in the afternoon today. We had the doctors appointment at 4, which gave her enough time to go home, change, and leave. I hadn't said anything to anyone except Louis. I wanted to make sure of everything first. I told Ashley I'd be at the coffee shop for breakfast. I walked in and there she was, taking someones order. Some guy that looked about the same age as me.
"So...you're looking pretty hot in that uniform." The guy said. I felt my insides light on fire.
"Um...I have a boyfriend."
"Well...I'm sure I can lay you better than he can. Let me prove it too you..." He said, standing out of his chair.
"Um..no no thank you..Please...stop." Ashley said, stepping backwards. I walked behind her until she ran into me.
"Oh I'm so sor- Oh it's you." she said, giving me a hug. I hugged back and gave the guy a glare.
"Beat it." I said. They guy groaned and went back to his table.
"Thank you." Ash whispered into my ear.
"Anything for you babe." When she finally pulled away, she smiled.
"So...what do you want for breakfast? My break is in like...5 minutes."
"Um..just the eggs, bacon, hashbrown, and toast that I got last time."
"Okay.."
"Ash?"
"Yea?"
"Order something for yourself too."
"I don't have any money."
"I got it babe. You just need to eat just incase." I said, pointing to her stomack. She smiled and nodded. When she came back, she was carrying a glass of water and a glass of orange juice.
"Here you go." She said, giving me the orange juice. She sat next to me a sighed.
"Tired?" I asked, putting my arm around her.
"Yes. I didn't sleep at all lastnight. I'm so nervous to go to the doctor..."
"Babe...just calm down. It'll be fine."
"Harry...what if I am pregnant? My volleyball coach is gonna think I just used him or something! He's gonna think I used the scolarship just to get into college and that I never planned on playing volleyball or something stupid like that. He's very strict!" She said, putting her face in her hands. I pulled her to my chest and kissed the top of her head.
"It's gonna be okay." I whispered. She looked up and frowned.
"How do you know?"
"Because...it's you and me. How could it not be okay?" She gave me a weak smile and kissed my cheek.  I guess I blushed cause she started laughing.
"What?" I asked, chuckling.
"You're blushing."
"I am not!"
"Are too!"
"Ugh. Shut up." She giggled and turned away. Then, her boss brought us our breakfast  She had biscuts and gravy, while I had the eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, and toast. It looked delicious.
"I should come here everymorning." I said, taking a bite of my food. Ashley just sat there and stared at her plate. I noticed, she looked extremely pale.
"Babe?" I asked, rubbing her back. She then sprung out of the chair, covered her mouth with her hand and sprinted to the bathroom.
"Shit." I said, to myself before running after her. I know it's weird for a guy to be in the girls bathroom but...whatever. I ran in not far behind her and she almost missed the toilet. She puked her guts out. I ran behind her and held her hair back, rubbing her back. When she finally finished, I flushed and she rested her head against the stall wall.
"I hate you." She mumbled.
"What! Why?" I asked, sitting down next to her.
"You did this to me." I chuckled.
"Sorry love." she snuggled her head into my neck and we sat there for a bit.
"Iloveyou." I heard her mumble. I looked down at her and her eyes were closed.
"What?"
"Iloveyou." She mumbled again, but her eyes stayed closed. Was she asleep?
"Ash...you okay?" She let a soft snore excape her mouth, which I have to say was the most sexiest thing I've ever heard. I smiled. Does she love me?

***

We sat in the waiting room. Ashley's leg was shaking. I guess from nerves. She was squeezing her knees as hard as she could with her hands and her knuckles where white. I placed my hand on her back and she look and smiled at me.
"Ash...calm down." I said, leaning forward to hug her.
"I'm just scared."
"I know...me too." Then, the nurse called her name and we went back. Waiting for the doctor was the longest wait ever. When he finally came in, he took a seat after shaking both of our hands.
"So, Ashley, what brings you here today?" He asked nicely.
"Um...I took a pregnancy test at home..and it was possitive so here we are." She said, shifting on the bed. I gave her a weak smile but she was shaking.
"Alrighty then. You are 18..correct?"
"Yes..."
"Okay..give me once second..." he said, typing something into the computer. I stood up and stood next to the bed and grabbed her hand.
"It's gonna be okay. Just relax." I said, rubbing her back.
"And...Harry Styles...is the father correct?"
"Yes..."
"Okay...if you could lay down, we can get this looked at!" She looked at me first, I nodded and she laid down. I was about to go back and sit down but she grabbed my hand. I smiled and held her hand as the doctor pulled her shirt up. He placed the warm gel on her stomack and got everything ready.
"Oh god thats warm." She mumbled. I chuckled. He looked at the screen as he moved the altrasound stick on her stomack.
"Well, Ashley, those home pregnancy test were right. You are 8 weeks pregnant! Congratualations!!" He said, wiping the gel off of her stomack. I reached over and pulled her shirt down and helped her sit up.
"I'll be back to get paperwork and then we can scedule you for your monthly check-ups. Be right back." He said, walking out of the room.
"Harry...this is all my fault...If I would have been on the pill this woudn't have happened."
"Yea..and if I would have wore a condum, this probely wouldn't have happened. It's not your fault. We are both guilty for this. Just, stop stressing. We are gonna be okay." I said, kissing her forehead. She smiled and kept ahold of my hand.
"And here you are!" the doctor said, coming back into the room.
"See you in a month!"
"Thank you." We both said. We walked out and got into my car. The car ride to my house was silent..I think we were both too shocked to say anything...