But now that ive been talking to Julian recently ive been catching a lot of feelings again. It might just be my mind looking for a rebound. Julian is the perfect distraction from Oscar.

"Im sorry about your face." I frowned at Julian as he hugged me.

"Its all good." He sighed as he pulled me into his house. Since nobody wants him at my house i guess i gotta go to his.

"How are you baby?" He questioned as he kissed my cheek.

"Im okay." I sighed as we made it to his kitchen.

"Ariella." Julian's mom smiled at me. "Hi Ms. Herrera." I said barely remembering her last name changed back since the divorce.

"I missed seeing you around here." She smiled as cooked dinner at the stove.

Then i heard Sofía and Mateo run up to me.

"Ariella!" They smiled while wrapping their arms around me.

Julian had such a sweet family.

Im not going to lie, his mom was the sweetest person ive ever met. She always worried about other people and she never yelled.

We had such a good relationship when i dated Julian. We would go out shopping days before Christmas and we would make dinner for the family.

The reason Julian can be a dick is cause of his father.

Mr. Lopez was nice to me but he was so ungrateful for Ms. Herrera. He would yell at her and complain over such small things.

I dont know how she could hold in all that anger. I would be yelling back. But i know she wants to set a good example for the kids.

"Will you be staying for dinner?" She asked while looking between Julian and I.

I looked at Julian not knowing if he wanted me to stay or not.

"Yes shes staying." He said with a smile. Sofía and Mateo cheered with excitement. They weren't twins. Mateo was 5 and Sofía was 4 but they were always very close.

"Can you play outside with us?" Sofía asked and i just nodded my head and followed both of the little kids outside with Julian.

After dinner Julian and I just went into his room to do homework.

He sat at his desk and i laid on his bed. We were listening to J. Cole in silence.

I remember when we used to be friends and he would always be so shy. He was acting like that right now. Like he wasnt sure what to say or if he would sound stupid.

Its really like we just restarted our relationship.

"You kept these up." I asked as i stared at the wall to see a bunch of framed photos of us.

There was one from our prom together last year. And a bunch of them were of us on our little dates.

Then it hit me. We never talked about him cheating throughout our relationship.

Julian smiled at me and sat down next to me.

"Julian we need to talk."

"About?" He asked as he pulled me closer to him.

"When we broke up. It ended really bad and it was because you fucked around with Myla." I let out a heavy sigh.

"I know. I really regret it." He frowned.

"But do you? I mean you fucked around with her for a whole year Julian." I said clearly upset. Thinking back to that time when i found out, it was hard for me.

"I know and im really sorry baby." He said kissing my cheek.

"Are you still talking to her?" I asked him.

"Im not gonna lie I was after we broke up but ever since we've been talking i havent been talking to her. She only likes me for my looks, but you loved me for who i was." He said and it made me smile.

"I love you Ariella." He said softly before he kissed me. "I always have and i'll never stop."

"I love you too." I smiled and kissed him back.

Then my phone started vibrating.

"Whos calling you?" Julian furrowed his brows as i checked the caller id.

It was Cesar.

"Hey Cesar whats up?" i raised a brow. Then all i could hear was hysterical crying.

"Ariella!" He cried through the phone.

"Cesar whats wrong?!" I asked while quickly getting up and packing my binder away.

"Its Oscar." He choked out. I didnt say anything i just stayed silent so he could finish. My heart was beating 100 mph.

"Hes in the hospital. He got shot 2 times. Its..... its really bad." He kept crying. "He might die." He said and that hit me in the heart.

"Im on my way." I teared up. I didnt hesitate to get there.

-sweeteasaint

🙃🙃