The Author's note/opinion/argument

Hi guys so as I said in the description this is my first fanfic and the plot of my story of Yoichi's route. I'm also doing this because there is not enough Keitaro x Yoichi fanfics and there is barely any pictures of them together or sexual photo of just the two of them either and I believe it's not right. There are so many Keitaro x Hiro ,Keitaro x Natsumi ,Keitaro x Hunter ,Keitaro x Taiga ,Yoichi x Hiro ,Yoichi x Hunter ,and (maybe) Yoichi x Natsumi fanfics. However ,there is only a few fanfics of Yoichi x Keitaro or Keitaro x Yoichi (however you put it) and Keichi (it's a ship name between the two and it is also in the game on Yoichi's route) I also know that are some people who don't ship Yoichi x Keitaro but there are people who do and people who also ship Keichi and also ship Keitaro and Yoichi with someone else at the same time. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that the shippers I just called out (sorry) and what they ship and they do not ship is bad ,horrible ,terrible ,or worse than you could possibly imagine. I'm just saying is think about the shippers who do ship Keichi and loves them together. You have to be mindful of others and thy self before you say or do something it might cause harm to others. And Mikkoukun if you are reading this please talk to me on YouTube my account is It'sIchigo Cake or message me through Wattpad or my Gmail zacharyjoyce17@gmail.com. And like I said guys be mindful and do us Keichi shipper fans a favor and make more Yoichi x Keitaro fanfics please. Now a further a do please read and enjoy the story and I might make a video of Yoichi and Keitaro texting each other especially smexaul texting. And let me know in the comments of what you guys think about the story and let's begin. I am also don't know what are most of the characters' parents names and most of their backgrounds so I'm just going to make them up and hopefully Mikkoukun can help me out with that, anyway enjoy the story. And through out (maybe) most of this story it will be in Keitaro's point of view.

Bold: Author~chan

Regular: characters

Italic: thoughts/memories