Nikki's boy problems........

<A couple hours later> <Jordan's POV> Hey Nikki, before I go record A Fallout Tale, I bought you something." "Okay, what?" She asked me. I handed her a laptop and a headset. She got up and hugged me. "Thank you so much Jordan!!" She said to me. "You're welcome." I smiled and went upstairs. 

<Isaac's POV> I hear Nikki video chatting so I run over to her because it sounds like a boy. "Who you video chatting with?" I asked her as I jumped on the couch beside her. "My boyfriend from the adoption center." She told me. "Hey I got to go." I heard him say. "Okay bye! Love you!" She told him and then he hung up. She sighed "What's wrong?" I asked her. "It's just that i don't really like Sean anymore and I don't want him to know because I know he will end up hurting Dylan some how." She says worried. I hug her and say, "It's ok and he can come over if you want." I told her in a calming voice.

<Bethany's POV> I heard Isaac's calming voice, so I knew someone was upset. I ran downstairs to see who was upset. I saw Nikki crying into Isaac's chest, so I sat next to them. "What's wrong with her?" I asked Isaac. "I'll tell you later." Nikki told me. "Okay." I said while rubbing her back.

<15 minutes later> <Nikki's POV> My phone started to ring and I saw that it was Dylan and I picked up. "Hello?" "Hey, Dylan!" <Like an hour later> I finally walked back inside. "There you are sis!" Cierra said to me like she was worried sick about me.  "I was in the tree house and I was on the phone with my best friend Dylan." "Oh okay, how old is Dylan?" Bethany teased me. "He just turned 14 yesterday." I said while blushing. "Ohhhhh, Looks like someone's got a cru-" Jordan got cut off by Cierra. I started to cry. "What's wrong?" Jordan asked me. I threw a pillow at him and ran to my room and slammed the door shut. Jordan started to get up so he could go see if I was okay.

<Bethany's POV>"Don't you dare Jordan." I said to him."What, I'm just going to see if she's okay." "Jordan, listen. Earlier she was video chatting with this boy named Sean, and this boy is her boyfriend. She said that she doesn't really like Sean anymore and that she knows how he is going to react because she knows how he is. And that reaction is going to be him hurting Dylan because Sean knows that she will go running after him." I told Jordan. "Oh okay." Jordan said. I see Nikki run downstairs to the door like she knew who was knocking.