Ej x cute reader part one

A/N ok sorry for not posting for a long time I had writers block 😅 so I decided to go with ej first, just so you know you can always ask me one you want me to write next ok on to the story and if I have miss spelling don't judge me I'm a really bad speller

(Back where we started)
(Y/N) POV
I looked around the room and saw a boy with a navy blue hoodie and a blue mask with back substance coming from it. Umm...I pointed my finger at him and said you, Everyone else in the room started whispering, I turned and look at slendy and walked towards him and whispered in his ear, why d-did I-I have t-to ch-choose someone f-for? I stuttered a lot and looked at the ground.

He then said don't worry child I explain too you later just go and jack will show you your room, oh and before I forget you'll be staying in his room while we get your room made and ready for you. I said ok and look up to see him and he was gone?. Where'd he go I question. I go to turn around and the boy with the blue mask was in front of me.

Ej POV
I get up as (Y/N) was talking to slendy and stopped right behind her, as she goes to turn around she sees me. I grabbed her by the hand and walk up the stairs to show her the room she'll be staying in for now *Sigh* I really don't like sharing my room.

I turn around and get (Y/N) attention she looks up with her (F/C) eyes as her (H/L) (H/C) falls to her (S/C) shoulders look if I'm gonna share my room with you I have rules. First don't get really loud even if something scared you, second before I take off my mask you cover your eyes, and last you have to do what i say no matter what ok?

She nods her head yes and I started walking again to my room. (Y/N) is vary quiet, I haven't herd her talk scene she got her. She must be shy maybe because she's somewhere new or she's not use to us yet? As I kept thinking about this in till we reached my room.

(Y/N) POV
I kept looking down I didn't want to say anything really suddenly I bumped into him and fell to the floor. I look up as I rub my head he was handing me his hand and i gladly told hold of it. As he pulls me up he proceeds and opens a dark blue kinda looks like navy blue with black stuff dripping down for it door.

The room is vary dark but I can still see inside the room? I rub my eyes and just looked back down at the ground and started fidgeting with my fingers. After what felt like a minute I felt something on my head...I look up to see his hand petting me? I blushed a light pink and looked back down at the floor.

I hear ej gasp and I look up to see what was wrong I speak in a low and quiet voice, W-what's w-w-wrong he then pointed at my head I can't see my head so I started rubbing my hands side to side and felt two soft things on both sides. I was a little scared because I thought it was a spider W-w-what i-is it.

Ej POV
I tell (Y/N) that she has ears on her head and she look vary uncomfortable with the whole ear thing. I tell (Y/N) to turn around and she does so and she had a tail too what is going on? ITS DINNER TIME GUYS LETS GO! Uhhhhhh I hate it when Jeff does that I looked down at (Y/N) with her (S/C) arms on her ears her human ears.

I pick her up and placed her on my back and went down stairs for dinner, we're here now sorry slender that we're late. " it's ok child, what on earth happened to (Y/N), why does she have animal ears?" I don't know slender it just happened, me and (Y/N) sat down I sat next to (Y/N) on the other side of (Y/N) was hoodie (Y/N) you have training tomorrow. "W-w-what f-for." As your mentor I have to teach you to be a killer she nods her head in approval.

(AFTER THEY WERE DONE)
(Y/N) POV
Me and jack finished our meal and went up stairs, I looked away from him because he told me not to look at him when he takes his mask off it was really tempting I wanted to see what he looked like. I put on my pjs and climbed onto the bed I faced the other was so I couldn't see him. Soon after he got on the bed we fell asleep.

To be continued