𝟏.

June  31st , 2017 
South Memphis , Tennessee

Nasir Simmons [19 ]

" Till' this day nigga I keep telling you , yo mama stole that basketball court

" Till' this day nigga I keep telling you , yo mama stole that basketball court." Fat laughed as he teased as teased at Woo.

We where all at the block party on the Ave' and these niggas had had a few drinks in their system. Drunk or not , these niggas didn't know how to act.

" Key , tell this man we seen his mama stealing that basketball court."

Since I had moved here to Memphis , they had been my every day dogs. My bestfriends for sure. Everybody on this damn block knew us.

" Shut cho fat ass up." Woo snapped back at Fat as he leaned back up against the hood of his car.

We did everything together , expect graduate. These fools couldn't stay out of fucking trouble and ended up getting kicked out with four months left of senior year.

" All y'all grown asses do is argue." Ashanti said shaking her head and passed me my cup that she had just filled up.

" And you bald headed but we ain't complaining." Woo said shrugging his shoulder and took another sip from the Hennessy that was in his cup.

Looking over at Key , I rolled my eyes. Yet again he had another female in his face. Nothing new , that's all his hoe did. Go to studio and be a fucking hoe.

Since he started this music shit everybody been in his face. Even the lil' bitches who use to diss his ass was on his dick.

Back in high school we use to have " thing " but we left it right where it started. Just being friends , was that where I wanted it to go ?

No , but not everything always plays out in your favor right ?

" I said ima call you." He laughed as his hands roam down the girls thighs.

Getting up from the edge of the car I was sitting on , I made my way around towards Ashanti.

Her and Kyrie were rolling up a wood. We had meet Ashanti and Kyrie back in 8th grade. Just like me they was new on the block , and we made friends with these just how they made friends with me.

Ashanti was so close with me  , we was best friends at this point. She was what you called a bat straight out of hell.

Crazy ass bitch , was down for whatever. But us two together ? We do some serious damage.

The whole block was filled up , it was around 9:45 at night...Almost 10.All the cars were lined up and parked outside , music blaring from any and everybody's cars and bikes.