Truth or Dare part 1

Pasletounge

It was a long day at Hogwarts and everybody was exhausted or bored out of their minds. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Pancy, Blaise, and Draco all happen to decied that all six of them play truth or dare.
"Wait a moment, i have a better idea" Hermione said looking directly at Pancy, in which she nodded her head. You see here that the two girls are so tired of Harry and Draco fighting or complaining that their crush are not looking at them.
"What now Granger" Draco said this with a hint of anger and confusion.
"Dont be rude now drake" Blaise was the one to happen to say this. Ron snikered at this while the other two boys were "Death" glaring him.
After a while Hermione continued and said that they are doing it with the truth potion if they pick truth and if they picked dare they are forced to do it."now without being said, Blaise,Truth or Dare".
He looks at her for a moment before saying "truth" he takes a sip of the truth syrum
"Ok...ummm.. Who is the most attractive in the room" at this every one perks up sees a very flustered Blaise.
He takes a look around the room then blushes when his eyes landed on Ron.
(Ron and Hermione are not dating so dont kill me please if you are a fan of them) "....Ron..." He mumbles "Who?"

"ITS RON, OK"
"No need to feisty Blaise" Draco said while to calm his friend down which wasn't working.
"Potter"
"What" Harry said with a raised eyebrow. "Truth or Dare" Blaise happen to know what Draco likes and doesn't like. He just need to wait untill Harry said dare.
"Umm... Dare i quess" he said since his Griffindor side got the better of him.
Blaise had a evil grin and said " I dare you to let me change you into a girl for the remainder of the game"
Harry just froze there and then huffed out a fine. Blaise took his wand out and changed him into a girl.
Here are the pics of him

is this but with out the ears and tail and with bright emerald green eyes

And also his is a little longer now but still goes everywhereDraco's eyes widen with a faint blush on his cheeks

Draco's eyes widen with a faint blush on his cheeks.  "Parkinson, Truth or Dare." he said this with a angle like voice. "Truth"she was trying to be careful about what she does  "Is it true that you like another person in this room?"

After a pause she said "yes". "Ron, Truth or Dare"
He automatically says dare.
"I dare you to kiss blaise and it has it be more than 12 seconds"
Ron gets up and sits in Blaise's lap and kisses him. But Blaise had other plans with red head. He slide his tongue across his bottom lip asking for entry. The ginger denied and blaise squeezed his ass, making him to open up. Blaise puts his tongue in the others mouth and explored inside is mouth.

"Ok...ok we don't want to see you guys making out or shagging" pansy said after awhile. They broke apart blushing. "Harry mate Truth or Dare" "Dare?"
"What is with you and picking dares." "i dont know... Just.. Just tell me my dare please" Ron thinks for a moment and remembers that harry loves to sing so this going to be perfect for the dare.

"Ok I dare you to sing in french" harry eyes widen in fear but the dare pulls him to do it

By the way this a song is by Alan Walker

I am going to make a part two soon and you guys can tell what to write next if you want