I wanna be in his life but being his friend isnt the position i signed up for. I cant just be friends with somebody im in love with. But if it was between being his friend vs being his nothing, i'd pick being his friend.

"Okay fine." I agreed too.

I still dont understand why Oscar just wanted to be friends. Shouldn't this be hard on him too?

Oscar just smiled at me and pulled me in for a hug.

This broke my heart. I haven't felt his touch in what felt like eternity, and here we are. I wanted to be like this forever.

-
Oscar's pov
few days later

"You're mad stupid for breaking up with her." Hector shook his head as the rest of the guys agreed with him. The guys have been giving me shit ever since we broke up. They haven't let it down since.

"I know. I know." I sighed. "But i cant multitask."

"Fuck yeah you can. You drove the impala as you were shooting that prophet remember." Sad eyes mentioned the time i was fresh out of jail.

The first thing we did was kill off some prophets who were messing with our shit.

I just laughed and hit the blunt Martín passed to me. Everything was going so well. Believe it or not.

Me and Ariella have been so close lately. We've been hanging out non stop.

Yesterday she hung out at my place and we made dinner for everybody.

And we kissed before she left. I didn't plan on kissing her because that would ruin things, but it kind of just happened.

Man i was truly in love and it was so hard to not be with Ariella.

And the only reason i wasnt with her was because Nicole threatened to tell Ariella that we fucked.

I couldnt risk hurting Ariella.

I felt like such a pussy and im contemplating whether or not i should tell Ariella before Nicole does.

"Man look at this fool." Sad eyes laughed as he pointed at me. Everyone looked at me.

"Hes all smiling and shit. Daydreaming about Ariella." Hector teased and everyone started laughing.

"Shut up." I laughed as i started getting red.

Then it just happened. It was a whole 180°.

I glanced at Ariella's house. Her garage was open and it had a car parked in the driveway.

"Is that-" Hector said before i pushed past him and stormed off towards Ariella's house.

I heard all the guys follow me.

I walked closer and saw Julian and Ariella talking. It couldnt be?

When Ariella saw me her eyes got big.

"Oscar dont!" She said but it was too late.

I punched him right in the jaw and he stumbled backward until his body got pressed against the hood of his car.

I continued to punch him.

The last time he was around Ariella he laid his hands on her and hurt her wrist.

"Oscar!" Ariella's arms tried to pull me off.

Julian hit me back a few times and im not gonna lie they hurt like a motherfucker.

But once i punched him back even harder he started to bleed.

"Oscar!" Ariella shouted both Hector and Martín pulled me off of Julian.

"What the fuck is this puto doing on my block?" I shouted.

"Dont worry about it." Julian spit out blood.

"Nah im gonna worry about it." I said as i looked back at Ariella.

She was so fucking pissed. Her face was so red and she wasnt blushing thats for damn sure. I dint know who shes mad at, but it sure as hell isnt me.

"He needed help with his car!" She explained.

"Have you ever heard of a Jiffy Lube puto?" Hector asked him.

Ariella shook her head at all of us.

"You guys cant just come in here and control who i talk to." She yelled.

"Why not? Its fun." Hector smiled at her and that shit really set her off.

"Oh really? And what about you bitch?!" Ariella got in Hector's face.

"Why is your dumbass still fucking around with Valeria? You know shes gonna leave your ass again! You know how i know? Because shes fuckin done it three times already!" Ariella screamed and we all were shocked.

She really went there. She really angry.

"And you!" She turned towards me.

"You fuckin broke up with me. You dont get to worry about who the fuck i talk to!" She yelled at me.

"Oh so you guys are talking again?" I scoffed.

"Thats not your business Oscar!"

"But it really is though cause you're still mine." I raised my voice.

"No! Im unclaimed now. Sorry."

-sweeteasaint