Confessing?

A/n: this request is from lilBigRed86 I hope this is what u wanted~ (warning word count is around 2792 words 😅)

Third POV:
Today was finally the day that Jimin had been waiting for. Today he was going to confess to his crush of 2 years, Min Yoongi. The thing was Jimin was a nervous wreck not only will he confess today but to his own childhood best friend. He was absolutely terrified of getting rejected and possibly ruining their friendship. The only other people who knew about his crush were Jin, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jungkook. It originally was just Jin and Taehyung that knew but both ended up telling their boyfriends because of the guilt of keeping secrets from one another. So in the end everyone but Yoongi and Hoseok knew about Jimin's crush (for obvious reasons).
Flash back:
After losing a bet he made with Taehyung and Jin, Jimin had to confess to Yoongi by the end of the week and since it was Monday he had 5 days to confess. At first Jimin refused but after he had a talk with Jin, he finally agreed to confess with the help of the 4 boys.
That was 2 days ago, and now he was currently sitting in his bedroom trying to find ways to confess to his first love.

Jimin POV:
"U guys these ideas are way too cliché and not original....like seriously a lunch date? A walk in the park? Ugh....it's like u guys looked up first date ideas from Google!" I whined, this first dates are okay but I just want something special for Yoongi....after all I do love him!
As the 5 of us were brainstorming more ideas, Taehyung suddenly jumped up and clapped his hands together startling all of us. He quickly sat down after gaining all of our attention and spoke excitedly, "I have an idea!! U can go to a frozen yogurt shop at 4:30, then u could take him to the beach bringing with u a picnic basket filled with food to eat while u watch the sunset~ And as ur watching the sunset u could get up and confess to him!!" After hearing Taehyung's idea I light bulb went off in my head on how and when to confess. A smile made its way onto my face and I quickly hugged Taehyung, "ur a genius tae, this is why ur my platonic soul mate!! Anyway I know how to confess to Yoongi, but I need all of ur help. So this is what's going to happen...."

Flash back Over

Time skip~ 😉
It was currently 12pm and Jimin had invited Taehyung and Jungkook over to help him choose an outfit for his date and confession to Yoongi. After texting Yoongi to ask if he could hangout at 4pm and getting a confirmation to the "hangout" Jimin began the long process of getting ready.

So 3 and half an hour (and Taehyung nearly losing his patience twice) later; Jimin was finally ready for the date. After making sure that all the food Jin made was in the basket and that he had Namjoon's car keys with him Jimin drove off to Yoongi's house after getting a text from the older telling him he's ready. What he didn't know was that the older was just as nervous as him...

(These events took place while Jimin was getting ready👇)

Hoseok's POV:
"I'm nervous...what if I accidentally confess or fall or embarrass myself in front of him!! Hobi please I've liked Jimin for 3 years and I'm helplessly in love with him! W-what if he found out about my love for him and he's going to confront me!! Omg I'm so scared Hobi what do I-" I banged me head on the wooden table, cutting Yoongi off of his nervous rant. I have had enough, he's been talking my ears off for the past half an hour and I feel like I'm going to explode!!
"Yoongi...for the love of God CALM THE FUCK DOWN!! I know u love him and ur nervous, but I can assure u that Jimin doesn't know anything. So instead of having a nervous meltdown hop into the shower while I pick out ur outfit. I'll pick something that will make him definitely fall for u." As soon as I finished talking Yoongi quickly ran into the bathroom and started a shower. While he showered I went through all of his clothes and found something that would make him look adorable!! I squealed internally imagining Yoongi in that outfit and Jimin's reaction. (A/n: imagine him wearing that but without the pig balloon and with mint hair)