Mysteries are upon us

Start from the beginning

The next day, Sarah and Joseph wake up to screaming of their kids. Sarah yawns rubbing her eyes adjusting to the fall season as Joseph lays down looking at his beautiful wife. Sarah hears Jessica and James fighting but can't quite make out the words. Joseph looks at Sarah with his eyes barely open,

"Jessica's 14 and James' is 16 they will figure it out like mature teenagers, baby. Don't worry about it just lay in bed with me. It's your day off."

Sarah sighs worrying about her children but decides to rest as she lays back with her husband on this beautiful Saturday morning. As with James and Jessica they are worrying about their first day of school next week on Wednesday.

"James! You have to protect me, you know me! People scare me, James please." Jessica says holding her older brother begging for his protection.

"Me being in JROTC won't help you little sis. I'm sorry this is on your own journey." James says as he hugs his short little sister.

"Just have my back when I need you brother?" Jessica mumbles as James nods his head.

James looks into the office going on the computer as his little sister travels behind him. The files about his mom's work rests on the computer. James looks at the files that are labeled "FBI – Private." James wonders if he should look or not to know his mom's mission this time. Sarah wakes up from earlier as she gets out of the bed stretching her back. She walks out of the room and sees her children in her office.

"James! Jessica! Get out of there." Sarah screams as she walks into her office pushing her children out of there as she closes the door behind them.

James and Jessica go in their room as they play Left4Dead 2 on their Xbox. You can hear their screams for each other cheating on the game. Sarah sighs in relief as Joseph comes out of the room and hugs her from behind as he kisses her neck softly.

"It's going to be alright baby. They won't find out." Joseph whispers in her ear as they sway their bodies.

Sarah soon after the hug makes breakfast the family's favorite chocolate chip pancakes. The smell of the delicious pancakes brings the family together to eat. They wash up their hands as they eat the breakfast. They share their thoughts as they eat.

"So, Mom what is your mission this month?" James asks as he takes a big bite of the pancakes off his plate.

Sarah looks at her husband, nervously. She wants to tell her children the truth but she doesn't want to scare them.

"Uh, well I have to find someone we've been trying to find for a while." Sarah says nervously nodding her head towards her husband.

"Yeah, that's what she told me. Now kids how about after breakfast we go to the water front." Joseph says smiling at her wife keeping the secret safe from their children.

"Yeah, the waterfront sounds amazing!" Jessica and James say devouring the rest of their pancakes then running to their rooms to find out what to wear.

"Close call babe, thanks for saving their happiness back there." Jessica says leaning over to kiss her husband's cheek as she takes the plates and washes them off.

Jessica and James soon come out impatiently waiting for their parents. Jessica has her hair curled from last night shower as it lies against her shoulders. She wears a blue and purple plaid shirt and white jeans. James wears a gray jacket as underneath an All Time Low T - shirt and his black jeans. The siblings push each other around; teasing each other. Joseph and Sarah comes out of their room as Sarah has her cherry red hair braided to the side as she wears a teal medium length dress and an sweater. Her husband on the other side wears a plain dark blue T – shirt and his blue jeans.