"He was my big sister's ex-boyfriend and ex-fiancé. They were together for a few years until she realized that he was the wrong one cause he discriminated us 'lower classes' by thinking that we don't deserve so much as the high classes, aristocrats and royals,"

"I hate aristocrats," Vector gave an angry comment. "They're ALWAYS thinking that they're better at this, better at that and so on, so forth!"

"Agreed." Manic nodded in agreement. "I mean, my sister was part of the aristocrats cause we were split when we were young but she's only been bossy, not snobby,"

"Anyway," Espio continued. "when I was left bruised, Vector here took me in. When I came back, the pack was gone,"

"I wish I knew the reason why Robotnik took and roboticised everyone in the pack," the lime hedgie sighed.

"Oh yeah!" Charmy snapped his fingers in realization. "I forgot that Eggman used to rule Möbius. In a terrible way, anyway!"

"Where were you when the pack was attacked?" the chameleon questioned his best friend.

"I was out," Manic replied with a slight shrug. "Ferrell and I had just finished scavenging and we were heading back to the pack when I heard a guitar strumming. Curious, I gave Ferrell my loot of scavenged stuff and told him that I'd be back in a while. I went into a bar and saw...ALL of my three younger brothers playing for a crowd,"

"Wait, all?!" Vector was taken back with wide eyes. "You have THREE younger brothers?!"

"Yep, and they all look the same too, since they're identical triplets and all..." The lime hedgehog thief chuckled. "Anyway, before, I didn't know that they were my brothers but felt like I connected with the music they were playing. I just hopped on the stage and went to the drums to play,"

"You JUST went to the drum set and played?!" Espio's golden eyes were as wide as saucers. "You were lucky that they were your brothers or else they would have kicked you off the stage!"

"I know, I know but it was clickbait, Espy. They KNEW I was their brother. That's why they set up the band there; to lure me and our sister! She eventually came, telling us that we sounded great before jumping to the piano to play. We kept playing music until Robotnik's 'bots and ruined everything. That's when they told us WE were their siblings.

"I ran back home to tell Ferrell, and you, Espio, the news but found no one in the pack. I freaked out and ran all around, calling for them until I realized that only you were left. I thought you were there the whole time so I pinned the blame on you and kicked you out..."

Manic's ears pinned to his skull as he sighed. "I'm sorry, Espy. I really am but I was just so panicky that I let my anger out on you. Soon, I realized what I did but it was already too late and you already left. I never found you nor did I have a chance to search for you so I thought Robotnik had gotten you too..."

"Are ya kidding?!" Vector gave a snicker as he wrapped an arm around the chameleon, who nearly jumped in surprise. "Espio was one tough reptile! He got us out of Robotropolis an' into the Southern part of Möbius with no sweat! At all! He's a brave one, I tell ya! A brave one!"

Espio's color immediately turned rosy pink when he was attacked by the hug. Knuckles and Manic noticed this and exchanged smirks before giggling quietly. Charmy noticed this but didn't pay attention while Vector was clueless of what was going on.

"W-Well, um," the purple reptile untangled himself from the croc's huge arm. "that was all in the past. What we can focus on now is what is happening in the present and what will happen in the future,"

"Agreed!" the lime hedgehog grinned.

Suddenly, a phone rings and Knuckles quickly answered the call.

"Hello?" he said. "Oh, hey, Rouge! How's it going?"

Manic's eye twitched in irritation while Espio placed a hand on his shoulder to console him.

"Yeah," the red echidna went on with the call. "Yeah, we're here. Yeah, both of us. Manic and me. Why? What's wrong?"

Manic felt the urge to worry as Knuckles's eyebrows furrowed and his eyes narrowed. 'What's going on...'

"WAIT, WHAT?!" the Guardian fell into deep panic. "ROUGE, EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED OR ELSE!"

"Uh, is Knux okay?" Vector asked, turning to the lime hedgehog.

"I...I don't know..." Manic gulped, his hazelnut brown eyes full of fear.

Finally, the red echidna was done with the call and threw his phone to a wall, smashing it.

"ARGH!!!" he held his head in frustration as he gritted his teeth.

"Knux, what happened?!" the lime hedgehog tried to calm him down.

"IT'S SONIC! HE WAS HARASSED AT THE BAR!"

"WHAT?!"