He hugged her tightly, his eyes wet and face filled with anguish of pain.....Khushi choking 'I did not agree to marry NK....they all forced me for this.....I was so much convinced and trusted that you will stop all this anyhow but when I came to know you left....you left without telling for somewhere I felt my whole world shatter....everywhere it was darkness.....and on the wedding day I tried to kill myself *he tightened his arms on her in fear*....shhh everything is fine...we are together now'

Khushi 'then why did you not come back again in these two years'

Arnav 'I could not come back and see you as someone else wife.....and beside I don't even know if the person was still having his eye on us.' he smiled at her painfully.

Khushi cupping his face 'I was, am, and will always be yours Arnav ji'

Arnav 'I know, I'm sorry I hurt you lot'

Khushi 'shhh everything is in past.....and all that happened was not in your control and I know it would have been difficult for you when there was no one to hear you out, to help you'

Arnav 'I Love You!!!'

Khushi kissed his cheek 'I love you lot!!!'

Arnav 'come let us go inside, it is cold out here and it is too late, we should sleep'

Khushi 'yes tomorrow it very important day for us. Everyone should know you were not at fault'

Arnav 'are you sure Khushi? Everyone will be hurt'

Khushi 'Don't think too much Arnav ji, they need to know....they cannot go on hurting you and I'll never see you get hurt even though you pretend that everything is fine'

He kissed her forehead fondly and stood up. Khushi holding her arms up 'pick me'

Arnav 'should I?'

Khushi 'Yes!!!' he smirked seeing her bossy face. She giggled when he lifted her in his arms taking her back inside their room. Laying her down on the bed gently he tucked her under the cover and walking towards his side he laid down, both turned to each other, in between them Akhilesh sleeping soundly. Khushi kept her hand above Akhilesh and Arnav kept his hand softly above hers. Both looked down at their hand and then smiled at each other before their eyes went to Akhilesh who had slept after venting out his heart to them.

Arnav 'Everything will be okay'

Khushi 'I know. Aap haina? Toh bas sab kuch teek hoga aur humein pata hai aap sab kuch teek kardenge. I trust you.'

He kissed her softly, she never fails to amaze him and her love so pure and precious he will be damned if he let anything bad happening this time.

Next day, at dining table,

Khushi 'I'm thinking to have get-together with all, like in mean family time which we were not able to give to each other. Let us have our family party this evening. And I want everyone to be present, no excuses' she looked at Arnav. Arnav raised his hand a little in mock surrender.

NK 'What is the occasion Khushi ji? Why sudden party plan?'

Khushi 'Nothing just like that' she looked at Akhilesh whose mood is still off. All followed her gaze and was convinced to themselves it is for Akhilesh to cheer him up.

AR office,

Khushi looked up from her desk 'Arnav ji is everything ready?'

Arnav walked over to her 'yes Khushi, everything is set'

Khushi 'hmmm we need to leave'

Arnav 'just five minute I'll wrap everything' he went to his desk and after saving the file he was working on he shut down his laptop putting it away in his laptop bag. After collecting important files' he signaled Khushi ready to leave.

They both together left for home, it was just lunch time and they need to put everything in order before the action.

Khushi was determined to show their family of her Arnav ji's innocence and today they will get to know him better and how they wrong they were all this years.

In an hour they reached their home RG Manison, both went to their room and after freshening up Khushi left for kitchen to see if anyone needs any help for lunch preparation but Payal and Anjali had already prepared it and are going to call out everyone.

Payal 'Khushi you are early'

Khushi 'I and Arnav ji came back early. I wanted to prepare for today's evening party. Do you want to help me in lunch?'

Anjali 'No everything is read. We were just going to call everyone'

Khushi 'okay I'll help in arranging the table'

Both nodded at her who went out to set the table with dishes.

Note: I know readers will think, What? he is ASR, with a snap of his finger he would have solved the problem because he had money at his disposal. But before being ASR he is a human who has fear, fear of his loved one getting hurt. Seeing them getting hurt and not able to help would render anyone in their place helpless.

I know the update is short but Picture abhi bakhi hai :)

As soon as the target reaches I will update the next part soon.

The SS will end soon.........it is reaching the climax.

Target for Next update: + 250 votes, and of-course with your lovely comments (I've not set target for comments), so please don't refrain yourself from sharing your view on this update.

Happy Reading!!!

Thank You!!!