"Huh? What are you going to do there? And how can you get here without a car? Are you going to fly?"

"Ahh..."

"Don't tell me you want us to pick you up there if you said so?"

"No..no. Don't worry! I'll be there. I'm going there I'll be stopping by in the rest stop first Okay? Tell the others bye!"

"Alright..bye!"

[end call]

"What happened?"

"Jihyuk needs to stop by the first rest stop..he said he'll send jisoo here first so that we can get groceries."

"Why? Is he going to eat ramen? Such a dumb boy."

"Hey..do you eat ramen there too? Do you usually do that? You can just buy in the convenience store, why bother going to a rest stop just to eat ramen?"

"You two are hopeless human beings! Ramen in rest stops taste better than the usual one. Actually..celebrities secretly go there with their special someone and eat ramen. Don't you know that? Didn't you two did that already?"

"No, we're busy promoting our songs.."

"Aren't they exposed too much there?"

"Sometimes..but actually..Wait a minute! Did Jihyuk said what is he going to do there?"

"No, he just said that he really needs to stop by there. Why?"

"Don't you get it?! I'm definitely sure he's meeting someone! 100%!"

"Really? How did you know?"

"You see..why did he let jisoo come here first if jisoo can wait for him or even can go with him right? It just means that he let jisoo come here first because he's meeting a woman! Aigoo..this jerk is such a basic thinker. He'll be exposed by dispatch in no time."

"I thought Jihyuk likes older woman."

"What?! How did you know that? Don't be ridiculous!"

"Hey! I'm not sure but he really adore senior actresses like..Song Hyekyo, Jun Jihyun, Shin Minah and Cho Boa.."

"Really? Well..it's common for rookie actors. I heard a lot of those from rookie actors I've worked with and my friends, you know."

/Jisoo parking/

"What's up brats!!!! How you doing?"

"Hey! It's Kim Jisoo!"

"Waahhh..hey punk! Did you just woke up? You let your manager drive for you again?"

"Hey! He insisted! And also Choi Jihyuk left me without saying a word to me. That's why."

"Jisoo-ah..don't you know where he is right now?"

"Ahmm..didn't he stop by in the supermarket to get groceries?"

/Hyuna hit jisoo/

"You're such an clueless punk! He stop by in the first rest stop. He let you go first so that we can get groceries."

"What is he doing there?!"

"He's going to meet a woman! Jihyuk is a grown man..it's like a bird leaving its nest."

REST STOP

/Jihyuk saw Jiyeon through the glass window/
/Jihyuk gently Knock on the glass/
/Jiyeon startled/

"Hey! You startled me!"

"Hahahaha.."

/Jihyuk enters/