Chapter 22 ~That's mine pt.1~

Depuis le début

>>>>>>

After 3hours of class finally the 5 mins break is there.

I took my small portable mirror and sneakily looked at Taehyung... in which, by my surprise, he's already looking at me. I tucked a loose strand of hair, behind my ear and quickly closed it, placing it back in my backpack. I faked cough and rest my head on my desk until our new P.E. teacher came in and greeted us, introduced herself and then we went towards our Field.

 teacher came in and greeted us, introduced herself and then we went towards our Field

"Warm up guys, before we play volleyball!" Mrs Geon said.

We warmed up by stretching, jogging around the basketball court etc.

"Girls vs Boys or Girls vs girls and vice versa?" She asked, looking at all of us, waiting for someone to respond to her. She looked at me.

"Girls vs Girls is the thing we always do and then vice versa for the boys. We're pretty comfortable doing that" I said after she called me since I raised my hand, "but we could try something new too. Like a group made with both genders"

"I like your idea... uhmm" She said but since she's new she doesn't remember our names yet

"Oh Y/N coach" I said and bowed, "I like you already Y/N" She said, then blowing into her whistle.

>>>>>>

"Now Jungkook, Y/N, Jameson, Yugyeom, Han & Eunbi vs Irene, Jack, James, Taehyuk, Minseok & Eunji" She called out, ME and Jungkook did our long salute and did a bro hug.

"Hwaiting!" We both said in union.

Taehyung's Pov

They both did their long salute and positioned themselves, we just finished our turn so we sat on the near staircase, while me and Jimin drank our water. Y/N tied her hair up in a pony tail and passed the ball to Jungkook, that will serve the ball.

"Do you think... Y/N can play volleyball well?" I asked Jimin, waiting for him to respond to me.
"Yeah, she's good at it." Jimin responded, "We never saw Girls play since we had Mrs Shin. Finally we can watch everyone"I said and grinned before drinking water again.

The game began and we were super focused.

"Mine!" Yugyeom shouted and hit the ball.

"Me!" Jameson shouted hitting the ball and passing it on the other camp. Irene hits the ball, but made it go behind her and she fell on her butt, making Y/N's team score a point.

Jungkook served the ball once again and everyone looked at the flying ball, towards Jack and he hits it making it past the net,

"Mine" Y/N shouted and hit tossed the ball towards Eunbi so she coud at least touch the ball.

Eunbi hits the ball but it got caught in the net.

"It's okay guys" Jungkook reassured.

The 2 teams are tie in their points.

"I'm serving" Eunji said and soon the ball flew towards Y/N's camp.

Y/N hits the ball making it pass the net, Minseok (opponent) hits it and so Jungkook hits the ball and made it fly towards Taehyuk (opponent), he then hits it with a spike, but Jameson caught it even if he fell flat on his stomach. The ball flew towards Irene and she hits it, this time she made the ball past over the net and it hit the distracted Y/N on the side of her face.

WHY IS SHE DISTRACTED?

She groaned.

Everyone made the famous 'Oh!' sound.

Jungkook walked up to her and asked if she was okay.

"I'm fine. Let's continue" She said and this time, since Irene hit the ball and Y/N's team didn't caught the ball, James had to serve the ball and make 2 points for their team and 1 point for Y/N's team.

~~~~~

The game was getting intense. Not really since Irene always fell on her butt.

This time Y/N served the ball and got back to the center, but behind the ball keeper in front of her and then the ball was hit by Eunji (opponent), it flew towards Yugyeom and at that point he hits it and makes a point.

"Y/N's group 4 points! Irene's group 3 points!" Mrs Geon shouted,

Final points are there and finally the game is over, even our P.E. class.

Jameson served and it past over the net and the ball was hit bit Irene (opponent), making a point since Yugyeom didn't catch the ball. I notice Y/N's lip is bleeding.

I stood up, "She's bleeding" I said, worried.

It probably stings...

"Chillax bro, she's used to it. She always get hurt during this kind of things." Jimin said and pulled me to sit back down, next to him.

(Ayieeeeee TAEMIN in your AREA)

"But--" Jimin cuts me off.

"No buts Tae!" Jimin said and we continued watching.

I forgot to tell you, we aren't doing 25-25 since we all have to play so Mrs Geon decided to do it 5-5 so we all could play.

Oh my goodness! It's a tie again! 4-4 "uwu". This time Yugyeom served and quickly went back to his position and the game was getting everyone focused, while everyone quietly watched. I was the one super focused about the game. Irene hits the ball and she groaned, since she had a bad position hitting the ball, Jungkook hits the ball making it go back to them, Taehyuk hits it and it went towards Minseok and then Minseok made the ball past over the net and Jameson caught the ball and passed it to Jungkook, he hits it going towards Jack, he also hits it and it past over the net... the ball flew towards Y/N, this time she was ready. It seems like everything is in slow-mo. She jumped and her large White T-shirt (for her size) lifted up, by her jump and revealed her ABS. My jaw dropped. How can she have abs!? Jimin nugged my arm. "Seems like she has toned abs more than us both combined" Jimin said, looking at me, shocked at the view as well. "I think so too..." I said while we both peeked under our shirts and we looked at each other once again. We both chuckled and looked at the Game... Y/N did a spike making it pass the net and fall on an empty spot at Irene's camp making Irene's team and herself super shocked. Jungkook and Y/N hugged each other, since their team won, me and Jimin jogged towards them and HUGGED them. Me and Y/N hugged each other out of happiness and for that, we accidentally tripped, making the both of us fall on the floor. She fell on top of me and we both laughed it out. She got up and helped me up too. " You played well Mr Arrogant" She said, "You played better than me Ms Thoughtful"I whispered. We chuckled and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, as we walked towards the others who seemed to be watching us. Irene removed my hand around Y/N's shoulder and placed it on her instead. "Be professional, my future husband" Irene whispers. Y/n looked at me and shook her head disappointed at me & Irene. I tried going to her, but Irene stopped me, taking me, correction, dragging me to her friends.

Don't get the wrong idea Y/N!

To be continued...

Credits to the rightful owner of the pictures