Chapter 22 ~That's mine pt.1~

-Next Morning-

I wore my uniform quickly and swung my backpack on both of my shoulders,
I ran out of the house and there stood Jungkook beside his car.

"Oh goodness. Did you wait for a long time?" I asked, panting.
"Nah, noona. I just actually came. Tbh... I told you I was waiting, but I got up late so... I don't mind waiting for you" Jungkook responded.

"So are you ready for today?" I asked, after he opened the car door for me to get in and make myself comfortable.

"Let's go" He said and drove away from my house.

The drive was fun! I admit, I could fall for him.

"*Smiling at him* You have a nice driving skill" I commented.

"Thank you" He said and smiled, still facing the road.

~~~~~

"Here you go" He said as he opened the door for me and I got out.

EXO & BTS looked at us.

"Morning Sese" I greeted, "Morning bro's"

"Morning Y/N" Everyone greeted me and Jk as he greeted them back.

"So that's why our maknae didn't come with us today." Suga said, wiggling his eyebrows, giving us his cheeky gummy smile.

"He has SOMEONE to give company"Jimin teased, I winked at JIMIN, "Nah.. we just love each other" I said hugging Jungkook by the waist, because he's like my little brother.

I saw Taehyung's hand curled up into a fist. His knuckles were white. Oho, I'am getting on his nerves.

"Awe. That's why I love you." Jk said back, pinching one of my cheek.

"Since when did you both get so close???" J-hope asked, "Since they started dating, DUH" Rm stated, rolling his eyes at Hobi. "Secretly" Baekhyun mumbled.

"Well.. you can't blame us, ma hyungs"Jk said and held my hand, "Perfecto!" I whisper at Jk, he giggled.

"You're too cute" I said and pinched his cheeks.

I saw Tae jealous by the looks of it...

I stopped, stood straight and took my phone, scrolling through our school's website. Seeing what's currently happening in the news feed.

"Have you guys heard about the new P.E. teacher we'll be having? I guess we'll meet her today" I said talking with Jimin, Taehyung & Jungkook.

"It's strange to have Jungkook in class" Tae mumbles, "He's advance, we can't do anything about it" Jimin said emphasising the word advance.

"Yeah. We can't do anything about it" I agreed with Jimin. "Shut up Y/N, I wasn't talking to you" Tae harshly said. Ouch...

Internally, I laughed devilishly

"I'll shut up from now on" I said and walked past him, going to class.