"It is my buisness. He's my brother in law" he said watchin me with his intense glare.

"I fell in him at the super market." I tell him and could see the smirk .

"You fell on him?" he asked as I shrugged trying to avoid eye contact.

"Yes it was a stubborn cucumber. Any ways I saw frozen pizza in his cart and asked about Donna." I told him.

"What did he say?" he asked.

"That she went to Paris for fashion week" I told him stepping back.

"Fashion week" he snorted chuckling. I stared at his face tryingto make sense of the sudden out burst.

"What?" I asked as he took hold of my shoulders.

"You believe him?" he asked me. I nodded and he chuckled once again.

"Yes. Is there a reason I shouldn't believe him?" I asked.

"I just hope you know what you're getting into" he said letting me go. I sigh feeling the warmth of my blood rush back in to them.

"Wait!" I yelled as he started to walk into Megans room. He smiled and wen inside. What did he mean by the question; if I believed him?

I found myself completely lost at work. Jake didn't show up. I kept staring at his office hoping that I have missed him coming in. I would look back and know for sure he was staring back but there was no one there. Ian's question kept bothering. I had to find out what he meant even if I don't care.

"Lily, have you seen Ian?" I asked looking at how Lance's ears shot up.

"Mr.Conner?" Lily asked reffering him proffesionally. I shook my head not bothering to rectify myself.

"I don't know" she said fixing her pink shirt. Lance started to whistle and I knew I would have to ask him.

"Lance."

"Yeeeees." he said smiling. I took in a deep breath and turned around. I could find Ian all by myself. I stood up walking away from Lance.

"Hey! Wait don't you want to know where Ian is?" he asked as he tried to keep up.

"Not if it means asking you" I tell him and walk faster.There was a sunken look of dissapointment on his face that brought me joy.

I heard a loud roar of laughter from the cafeteria. I had a feeling Ian was near by. There was a low chuckle and gorky giggles that followed.

"Ian! I found you." I said smiling at him. I looked around to see his hands in his pocket leaning back onto air while the three girls trapped him.

"I suppose you have" he said looking at he girls. I sighed.The three of them glare viciously at me. I had taken away Ian's attention off of their conspicuous breasts.

"I suggest you tuck in your boob jobs and leave him alone" I said without expressions. Ian hid a smile while he mouthed a thank you.

"Ughh what a bitch" one of the girl said as she walked by.

"Thank you" I retorted as I waited for the oher two to go away. I needed to discuss this in private.

"Bye" Ian waved at the girls as I took his arm. I pulled him into a corner.

"Hmmm fiesty" he said with his infamous smirk.

"What did you mean by if I believed Jake or not?" I asked hoping he would answer. He just smiled and started to walk away.