meeting each other

this part of the story the pov's go's back and forth between ash and lace

part one

Ashton pov

"don't worry son this is going to be a new start for all of us...... this is exciting.... oh and one more thing if you every tell anyone what happened you will be punished" my father tells me gripping my knee with one hand tight. My father was never like this in the past. he was a good father until my mother decided she stopped loving him. she even tried leaving but he stopped her that night. he went out and got drunk the typical drunk abusive parent situation. he never stopped loving her and he made sure she knew of it. he beat me with a belt til I was numb and then  passed out. my mother said she would never leave me with a man like that on my own so she stayed. the next morning he saw what he did to me and had cried the first time ever like a baby. I thought he didnt mean it, that he was just hurt by my mother and forgave him. then my mother was cruel to him which made him worse but he still never put his hands on me again. he started putting his hands on her. I vowed to get stronger and more bigger than my dad so id be able to protect and take care of my mom. that's why we're moving, I tried handling it telling talking but.my dad some how found out and we're now moving to this small country town were indeed no ine knows us.

lacey pov

"ok tom thats enough" tonmy my boyfriend started gripping my pants and kissing down my neck ."tommy stop" I tried to push him off. he sat up."what babe cone on dont you think I've been waiting long enough. we've basically been together since diapers dont you want to get some stress off your chest " I fixed my messed up shirt and make up." and you want me to be pregnant to stay here in this boring old town and make u happy sorry bae" I playfully slapped his cheek. I left out of his house and saw a movers truck next to mine. we live across the street from each other making it easier to visit and have these little make out sessions. tommy wants to run this town and me, I just want out. still in thought out of the corner of my eye I see the most mouth watering guy out of this town. Dont get me wrong  I live tommy he's a total babe but this boy. The way he walks just screams out im a bad boy come play. I walk in the house and notice my mom on the phone "who's the new peoe next door " she got off quickly when she saw I was home. thats strange. "oh honey I didnt see you there where have you been " I looked at her. uh huh she's hiding something." oh and go go go be ready we are  having dinner tonight with some guest" she went back to talking on the phone. thanks for listening. note the sarcasm. I went In my room and looked down to see the neighbors moving in there stuff. what cause my eye was the tall buff mystery guy that was setting things up in the room in the window across from mine. I ducked before he could see me he went back to packing. oh this is going to be fun.