Chapter 2: The Concert

It was now the next morning. You seemed a lot more excited than you were the night before. The concert was gonna start around 7 pm, Malia was gonna come over by your house around 3 pm so you guys can get ready and do your makeup and hair. You started your day by walking your dog. You came across this guy you used to have a thing with, Zander. Well, you guys weren't really a thing it was just complicated.

"Hey Ava!" he says while running up to you. "What's up?" You acting sarcastically surprised to see him even though you went to the other side of the road to avoid him. "How are you? I haven't seen you in awhile.... Y-y-you look great." He said while holding the back of his head. You noticed him blushing and you didn't want to take forever talking to him so you just blurted out "I have to go." and ran back home.

When you got back home you felt so stupid with the way you ended the conversation with Zander. You were just scared that maybe there were still sparks coming out when you were talking to him. You didn't want to take any chances so you ran.

When Malia came over, you told her everything. "Look, it's been a year and I'm sure you guys have looked past all the stuff that happened. And anyways, we're going to a concert and were about to see some cute guys so that should get your mind off his uglyass." Malia said with excitement.

You then got ready, did your makeups and hair and all that was left was the outfit. Malia chose something from your closet, a lacy top with this cute long grey cardigan and some cute white shorts. You were all ready.

The line on the General Admission was so long but thanks to Malia and her VIP tickets, you guys were first in line. You got in the VIP lounge area and there were food and a merch booth at the side. You both decided to get merch at the end of the concert. They were calling peoples' names and once Malia's name came up, you knew it was time.

You were so excited to meet them and your heart kept pounding. The boys were all sitting down on this couch. They all stood up to hug both of you. Malia kept talking to Edwin and Brandon, she seemed to be talking to them real comfortably and you were just smiling at the other boys until Nick came up to you and said "You look really pretty today" and posed kissing you in the cheek and holding you by the waist. After the picture, they still gave you both 2 minutes to kind of get to know the boys and the whole time, Nick kept staring at you and you didn't know if he's just really like that or if there was something on your face but either way, you just ignored it. You then told Malia about it and this gave her the most craziest phantasies about you and Nick dating.

On the concert, you and Malia were so close to the actual stage but not too close, just right. "How are y'all doing tonight?" Zion shouts and everyone screams. Brandon cuts Zion out before he even says anything, "Now look you guys, my bro here, Nick met some girl and he'd really like to know her name" "- or at least get her number" Nick interrupts and winks and the boys go crazy. "If you're the girl wearing a grey cardigan and white shorts talk to any of our staff and they'll help you to us."

The concert ended and Malia kept telling you that Nick was looking for you. You kept denying to Malia that you weren't the girl Nick was looking for until one of the staff came up to you and gave you a note that said "Meet me backstage." With no name on it.

- End of Chapter 2-

This was sorta long but I hope you guys like it so far. :))))