"Wow princess, this is amazing," I said as I scrolled down to the rest of the videos. She had one with both king and Harlem Labeled MY ANNOYING BROTHERS. I chuckled while tapping on the video. Harlem appeared on the screen and he was rapping. Cali was singing and King was playing the drums.

I was so shocked. I mean I knew my kids were talented, but I didn't know they were talented like this. I started thinking like crazy, I could get Cali some singing lessons, King some lessons in drumming, I was just so excited for them but also upset that they kept this from me. Maybe it wasn't there fault I was so into everything else that I really wasn't paying attention to them.

"Hey y'all are amazing, and I just want you guys to know that I will support whatever it is you want to do, whatever you want to pursue in this lifetime whatever your dreams are don't stop chasing them, don't give up on them," I said as I looked into everyone of their eyes.

"Why you being all sentimental nigga?" Harlem asked.

"Hey what I say about that," Amber scowled but I playfully punched him in the stomach.

"Sorry mama," He said to Amber

"Alright y'all go get dressed we going to get some food for dinner, what y'all want?"

"Buffalo Wild Wings!" They all yelled happily before running off. I leaned back and Amber came and straddled my lap.

"I'm so happy Zoey and Zack are going to grow up and have you as their daddy," she said as I wrapped my arms around her. She ran her fingers through my beard and I smiled.

"I felt like I wasn't a good father for a long time, like nobody showed me what it actually meant to be a father, I guess when Vicky died I had to learn that they needed me more than ever, they needed somebody who was going to be strong and teach them how to be strong, I didn't even know they could do all that, and Cali with her YouTube channel, I... I just wanna do better, I wanna do better than what my pops did," I said to her. We kissed passionately.

"Baby you are an amazing father, the kids they love you, I remember when we first met you could barely boil water," she said as we laughed.

"But you were determined to learn how to cook because you wanted to give them a home cooked meal, you wanted your babies to have what they wanted, and I thought that was so sweet and sexy, you're a good man baby God has truly blessed me,"

I smiled wide before we kissed again. "Now Hurry up and go get the food and come back," she said with a smile.

"Alright text me what you want,"

*********

Me and the kids got the food from BWW and once we made it back to the house the twins had woke up and were causing a big fuss.

I helped Amber change their diapers and fix their bottles. Zack eventually fell asleep in my arms. I put him down and I knew he was out the rest of the night. Zoey however, was trying to stay up and play with Cali. She was laughing and giggling at everything her big sister did.

"Zoey it's me California, your big sister, I'm not going to let nobody hurt you ever," Cali said as she leaned over and got in the play pin, while she held onto Zoey's finger. Zoey cooed and smiled back at Cali.

"I'm so happy to finally have a little sister, I'm tired of the boys in this house, they think they run us cause they got  us outnumbered. But Just wait until you get bigger, then you can be running things with me," she said smiling.

Zoey smiles a big smile before she starts to close her eyes and fall asleep. California kisses her on the forehead before telling her good night and leaving out. She ran past me out the room. I smiled turning off the light and turning on Zoey's night light.

I made my way to the bathroom. Once I got out the shower I changed into a wife beater and some shorts. Amber was in bed reading a book. I climbed in bed and laid my head down on her breasts. She closed her book putting it on the night stand, and kissing my forehead.

"Everything okay sweetheart?" She asked me.

"Yeah baby everything's fine I just been thinking about a lot," I responded.

"You know you can talk to me about anything right?" She asked me.

"Yeah I know, it's just I don't be wanting us to argue,"

"Babe if something's bothering you I want you to be able to talk to me, and I should be able to talk to you, our relationship will never be successful if we don't communicate,"

"I' know you're right bae," I said back.

"I won't rush you whenever you're ready to talk about it I know you'll come to me,"

"It's just... I don't know babe you've become a huge part of my life as well as the kids life, I don't know why I'm so scared to remarry, lord knows I want to make you my wife and be with you until we turn old and gray, but whenever I go to think about getting married  again I get chills, I think mostly because I blame myself for Victoria's death, if I had of answered my phone, if I had of been there with her maybe this wouldn't of happened, I guess I just need to stop over thinking this shit,"

"Babe you're not overthinking it, I understand where you're coming from, I mean at first I didn't, I thought why doesn't he want to get married, why propose if he doesn't want to really get married, but then I said it isn't fair to think like that, maybe I should just give him time to think things through I don't know whatever it is you need babe I'm here I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying by your side,"

"I love Amber I'm not going to make you wait for an eternity, I just have to take care of some things before we eventually get married okay,"

"Alright honey I'm trusting you, I love you with all my heart," she says back.

"I love you with all my heart," I say back any doubt or worry that I had left. I need to get her down the aisle quick.