Chapter 3

A Few weeks Later ~

Amber -

"Jayceon I love you so much," I said as he picked me up and carried me to our bedroom. He kissed every part of my body, making me feel so beautiful.

"Amber, I love you so much more bae," he said back to me as he kissed on my breasts. Just as I was about to say something

My fucking alarm clock went off. I hit my head on my headboard trying to get up. "Ouch!" I said as I rubbed my head. Looking around my room I realized that the dream I just had was simply that a dream. I grabbed my phone seeing I had no missed calls or texts once again. Getting up I made up my bed and went to go start getting ready for work.

After my shower I lotion my body real good, I was now sitting on my bed with my leggings and bra on as I applied my foundation. Once I got done, I did my eyebrows, and I added some lipstick. I got dressed in my navy blue pant suit. I took off my bonnet and I flat ironed my hair. Once I was done I added a little oil sheen and some edge control for my edges.

While I was putting on my earrings my phone vibrated with a text from Jayceon. I don't know why all of a sudden I had gotten so happy, maybe it was because I hadn't seen him in a few weeks. I didn't want to seem desperate but there was plenty of times when Kendrick was over here I wanted to ask him how he was doing.

Or if Harlem needed more help with his homework. I had to stop myself several times for trying to Uber to his house. I had to be honest I wanted to see that man even if it was just one more time. I never been so taken aback by a man before in my life. He was so fine, that smile, and those big arms, I just knew his dick was big. God took his time making him.

Using my fingerprint to Unlock my phone, I went straight to my messages. Tapping on his name I read the text and smiled. It was a picture message of Harlem's previous math test.

Jayceon 😩😻🤤 : I guess the boy ain't slow 😂 Thanks for your help Amber he got a A on his math test.

Me: lol I'm so proud of him, I see he used the method I told him too.

Jayceon 😩😻🤤 : He think he a math expert now. But aye I wanted to know if you were busy tonight? Me and the kids wanted to take you out for dinner. Mostly me but the kids can come along I guess 😂

I started squealing with happiness, I guess I was loud because Ashley and Ariel both came into my room.

"Girl What is wrong with you?" Ashley smiled.

"He asked me to come for dinner, Well I mean the kids are coming too but I don't care I want to see him again," I said honestly.

"You talking about Jayceon?" Ariel smiled.

"Yes... but Bitch how do you know?" I asked.

"Uhm hello I'm dating his bestfriend," she said smiling.

"Dating? You and Kendrick are back on?" I asked as me and Ashley smirked.

"Something like that," she smiled.

"Baby! I thought you was cooking breakfast!
," Kendrick yelled.