𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Začať od začiatku

"Oh damn I forgot my phone" I realized once we got to the car

"hurry up" Masai groaned

I ran back into the building and right upstairs to my room. It's a good thing I had forgotten my phone because we also forgot to lock the door on our way out.

I grabbed my phone off my desk then left—locking it this time. As I was walking to the staircase Justin's door swung open. I was expecting him to walk out but it was a different guy. Of course he had to be cute and of course he had to be wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist—thanks paristeen.

"Hey" He nodded to me as he locked his door

"Hey. who're you?" I asked curiously

"The new RA, name's Amar. you?"

"Micaiah

"Micaiah. what happened to Justin?"

"he uhh graduated I think"

That's right...he did say he would be graduating in the winter.

"Oh"

"yeah. nice meeting you though...Mic—"

"Micaiah" I repeated

"Micaiah right, well I'll see you around"

He walked past me to go to the bathroom and I couldn't help but turn to check him out. He had nice back muscles and a cute lil butt. Ever since I started having sex I can't help but think of how it would be with other people—not that I would act on those thoughts though, I'm happy and very satisfied with Masai.

I got back to the car and they were all done loading it and seated.

"what took so long?" Sai asked

"I was only gone for a minute. besides I just met my new RA"

"what happened to the other one?" He asked

"he graduated"

"wow nigga ain't even say goodbye or nothing, just up and left" Leigh said

"hmm that sounds familiar"

If you can't tell I'm still a little salty that he told Masai before me. He never actually told me, if it weren't for Masai telling me I probably wouldn't have known until it was time to come.

"you still on that?"

"I'm sorry I'm upset my roommate didn't tell me he was moving out, how stupid of me to think that's a problem" I said sarcastically

"so what y'all tryna eat, chinese or subway?" Masai asked

"I'm not really feelin chinese like that, ate that shit last week" Leigh said

"chinese" I answered then crossed my arms over my chest

Leigh kissed his teeth knowing Masai would listen to me which is exactly what happened. We passed by the chinese food store and got our food to go—Leigh only got french fries and chicken wings then had us stop at a 7/11 store to get some snacks.