𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵

Start from the beginning

"dinner's for you, the game's for me. but we get to spend time with each other so that's all that really matters"

"you're right" I sighed

"I know. now let's get your cute ass in the shower and ready, reservation is for eight and the game starts at ten"

I groaned but he didn't give me much of an option, soon he was lifting me and carrying me to the bathroom. I guess he's not backing down.

~•~

"This place is nice" I said as we waited for our food to come

"yeah. found it last minute but—"

"so. other than Hawaii where else do you see us going together?"

"well...I wanna travel the world with you, so literally the world. we'll start off in South America, after that visit some countries in Africa—you know, the motherland—probably Ghana and Nigeria. Then we'll go to Europe and then Asia. I think you get the point. I'm serious Cai, I want that to be reality"

"I know you are" I said before resting my hand on top of his

ugh I have to tell him. It's the right thing to do, before he finds out some other way.

"so uhh last night, at the ball drop..." I started

He was quiet and just looked at me to continue.

"I was kind've sad that you weren't there to give me the first kiss of the year. but then Ty stepped in. he asked first though so it's really my fault, not his"

He stared at me blankly for a second then his lips curled into a slight smile.

"okay" was all he said.

"o-okay?"

"yeah. okay"

"why are you so calm about this? I expected a big scene. do you not care?"

"course I care. truthfully, I already know"

w-how?

"Tyreik told me" He said before I could even ask

"he told you? how?"

"well we've been texting for the past few weeks. nothing serious, just discussing you sometimes. He texted me to let me know what happened and at first I was tight but then again it was just a kiss, plus I wasn't there so you had to improvise"

wow. that went really well actually—too well.

"did you cheat?" I asked straightforward

"nigga what?"

"I just told you I willingly kissed another guy which you should sort've feel threatened by—not that anything serious would happen to begin with. the only explanation I can think of as to why you're not going berserk is that you cheated. so am I right?"

"okay Cai you're crazy—and I lowkey fuck with it but...I'm going to forgive and forget what you're accusing me of literally seconds after you admitted to kissing another guy. I'm not mad because you decided to be man about it and tell me. This ain't high school, I'm not gonna go crazy over a little New Years kiss. you fuck him and then I'll bury both of you—no cap