𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

Start from the beginning

"no no, really. I'm not a rapper"

"you don't have to be. come on, just for fun"

I was nervous but he looked really excited to get me to so I nodded yes.

"aye dope, come in here"

I followed behind him as he walked into the recording booth. I sat on the stool while he adjusted the microphone and headphones for me.

Once I put the headphones on the beat started to play. I looked up at Tyreik who stood there and smiled at me while raising his thumbs. ehh, might as well.

I started to say anything that came to mind. I tried making it rhyme and keep with the same flow but I definitely could use sone practice.

"calm calm, you did okay with the—"

"it was trash you don't have to suck up"

"yeahhh...but you're a good dancer so that counts"

I removed the headphones then placed them back onto the microphone.

"I'm gonna get my jacket then we out to lunch aight?"

We walked out of the booth and passed through the studio. Ty grabbed his jacket off the couch then said bye to his boys and the engineer.

"aight we out"

So we left the studio and went downstairs to the garage where his car was parked. He must've gotten a new car because this one was black and I remember the other one being white.

"new car huh?" I asked rhetorically

"yup. got this baby for christmas"

He unlocked it allowing us to get in. The interior was just as nice as the exterior. Peanut butter colored leather seats, a fancy center console—I'm not really a car person but I'm starting to get car fever.

"where are we going?" I asked as he pulled off

"a Haitian restaurant. I want you to try something new"

"interesting"

As he drove to the restaurant he put on some of his music for me to listen to. I'm not gonna lie and say it's the most authentic stuff I've heard, but it is good. He too references the three main things 'money, bitches, and cars' but his music is still good nevertheless.

"and this is just a hobby?" I asked

"yeah. I've seen what rappers go through in the industry—musicians as a whole actually. yeah the money and fame is good but all that beefing and extraness is not worth it. I can't see myself actually pursuing it"

"you should at least song write, they make money too. Imagine being Drake or Cardi's ghostwriter, you'd make bank"

"that's something to think about. anyways we're here" He said as he came to a stop

"are we in Queens?" I asked looking around at the setting

"yeah. they got the best Haitian food I've found in all of New York"