Zerina sighs.

"We will see."

"Trust me Zerina, you have been with him since you were 21: you wouldn't have married him if you didn't love him nor would you share your ideas with him if you didn't want his opinion."

Zerina is quiet before looking at her phone. Her mother chuckles as they eat.
🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊
"Florian you have a guest."

"Guest?" He says confused looking at Michael. "What guest?"

"I don't know. Some woman. She's hot though."

Florian frowns as he turns and his mouth drops. He's immediately off the mat and rushes over, picking the woman up who laughs.

"Florian!"

"Zerina," he says, holding her face as she looks up at him with her twinkling black eyes. "You're here," he whispers, tears coming to his eyes as he hugs her.

She rubs his back as he kisses her temple before kissing her.

"Hey, you're messing up your set makeup my love."

"Don't care."

"I do! You have his makeup?" She asks an assistant who nods, rushing off and returning. The crew watches as she fixes his makeup before dropping eye drops in his eyes to clear up the redness from him nearly crying. "There."

"Florian! On the mat!"

"Coming."

Zerina pushes him away as she stands to the back as she watches. Florian is extra brutal, wanting to finish with this scene.

"Cut! Florian!"

He looks at the director.

"Calm down. What are you trying to do? Kill Michael?"

Florian huffs and Zerina senses the anger. She walks over. The director looks at her with confusion and anger.

"Florian."

He walks over and she kisses him softly.

"Beating Michael to death won't get you to me faster."

He nods as he kisses her temple.

"Okay..."

She chuckles as she drops down, walking back to the side as they redo the scene.
🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊
Zerina laughs as Florian hugs her from behind, kissing her temple as he holds her.

"Babe!"

"You're actually here."

"Of course I am."

Zerina laughs as she is picked up by Florian who carries her to the car.

"Florian! You are going to introduce us right?" Tessa asks, smiling at Zerina.

"Uh...Zerina this is Tessa, Michael, Sebastian, and Dolph. Everyone, this is Zerina...my wife."

He blushes as their mouths drop before Tessa flashes a big smile.

"It's so nice to meet you! I always wonder who Zerina is."

"Well, it's me."

She laughs as Zerina smiles at them before Florian nudges her temple. She strokes his beard as he kisses her hand.

"We have to go. He's getting restless."

"More than restless," Michael says with a smirk but it quickly disappears with the look Zerina gives him. "My bad."