How you meet

Dick- How you meet

I walked into GCPD ready for my first day as a detective's assistant, I have always wanted to work in detective stuff but the GCPD never wanted me everytime I applied. But I finally found out why, they took a close look at my credentials and thought I wasn't good enough since I have only worked in fast food or at a coffee shop.

 Something changed though, I don't know what it was but I am very thankful that it happened so now I can prove I can do this. I looked at what they sent me in the mail which was what Detective I will be working for so I asked the man at the front desk "do you know which room Detective Grayson is in" he looked at me annoyed you mean "officer Grayson, yeah he's down the the right hal and to the left" I went the way he told me confused but then looked at a text I got a couple days ago from Commissioner Gordon and it said officer so I shrugged.

 Once I got to the room I knocked and heard "come in" so I took a deep breath and opened the door closing it behind me "Officer Grayson" he came up to me and I blushed lightly 'he is quite handsome' He held his hand out to me "Y/N, nice to meet you" 'this is gonna be interesting'.

Jason- How you met

I decided to take the day off my my boring ass job and go play laser tag so I said hi to my friend at the desk "hey F/N, who do I get to challenge today" he chuckled and pointed behind me so I turned around seeing 4 boys that I recognized anywhere they looked at me "the Wayne brother, rich boys" they looked at me confused so I smirked "gear me up F/N, let get this game started" We all got into the field and F/N was about to start but one of the boys with green eyes stepped up "wait we're only going against one girl".

 I smirked as the game started and the lighted went off so they all looked around so I disappeared behind them "one girl with skills boys" I shoot at their base a couple times then shot at one of the hiding over in a corner and his light went off so I moved from that spot and saw another one of them guarding their base now so I shot clear at him and got him. I heard him grumble so I chuckled in my head then I saw one of them try and shoot at me so I dodged and he kept shooting.

 I was quite impressed with how well he aims, I shot out the other one who was about to shoot my base then turned my attention to the last guy and finally got him out. Once the game was over I won of course but one their way out "hey, wait" they turned to me and I turned to the one who was the last one standing and I smirked "nice shooting bad boy" I saw him smirk at me while I walked out.

Tim- How you met

I walked into school and sighed, school has always never been something I like but I do well in school thought. If I had a friend maybe I would enjoy coming but I have never had a friend before, most people think i'm some nerd who always stays quiet. But that's not me, it's never been me I just stay quiet so I don't say something stupid mostly that's partly the reason why I lost someone who could've been a friend.

 When I tried talking to them for the first time I got my words mixed up and let's just say we didn't up being friends. I walked into my first class and took a seat in the middle instead of the back like I usually do, I didn't even notice someone sit next to me so class started and I looked off outside the window not hearing the teacher call me "Y/N" I jumped "uh, yeah, uh I mean yes mr.teacher, I mean Mr. T/N" I heard the class laugh so I sighed and put my head down until I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder so I looked up to see the Tim Drake sitting next to me.

 I have always admired him from afar of course he was handsome and smart everything I want in a guy plus he extremely nice "it's ok ignore them everyone gets tongue twisted sometimes" I smile "even you" he laughed softly and rubbed the back of his neck "yeah but that only when i'm talking to girls mostly" I blush "I mean not that I talk to alot of girls as beautiful as you but" he groaned so i giggled while blushing darker "Thank you Tim" he smiled "no problem Y/N"

Damian- How you meet

I was moving from Starling city and I was nervous as hell I mean what if nobody like me. That's probably most people's worries when they move to a new city and a new school, I am hoping to have one friend or close to friend on the first day so I don't have to spend the first week alone. Once I got to the front of the school I bit my lip but walked in wanting to skip it, I went to my locker which was empty except the post it note from the principal saying "dear Y/N, welcome to Gotham academy.

 Once of my top student will be there after you arrive to show you around his, have a good first day" I rolled my eyes and closed my locker turning around to be meet with a boy with bright green eyes "i'm gonna suppose your my guid for the day" he rolled his eyes "just get your stuff and let's go" he walked away so I made a face and waved my hand in a mocking motion "oh i'm mister fancy private school so I can talk to people however I want" I scoffed and slammed my locker closed following after him this went on all day until I was about to leave and I felt someone come up behind me and I turned to see it was a guy just smirking at me so I rolled my eyes.

 "You need something creep" he walked closer to me and pinned me against my locker so I rolled my eyes as he caressed my cheek "well babygirl you certetly have a nice figure but I;m not so sure i'm seeing enough" he stopped and moved his hand down to my waist to my back and was about to go lower before I grabbed his hand and turned him around pinning him to the locker. I smiled before glaring at him "I suggest you keep your hands off or your gonna lose a hand hand" I pushed harder on his arm and he groaned so I smirked and let go pushing him away so he ran. I turned to see Damian he had a hint of a smirk "you need a ride home I smiled closing my locker "sure Dames".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I know these were long but I wanted to make the How you meet ones longer so this will be the only ones that are really long unless I do smut shots ( AKA first time so watch out for those😉 )