Compulated

JACK'S P.O.V

I went to school with billy and I saw Kim Crawford and Bree Henderson, Adam and Leo Hendersonson's little sister. I really like Kim but me and Chase bully her and Bree so she would never like me. I really regret doing it but we have a rep to up hold so.... then I saw Adam. I hate him so much! He stole my Kimmy from me! I saw Caitlin walk up to him. He wrapped his arm around her waist and Kim started crying. I was mad! When Adam walked away I walked over to Kim. "Hey are you ok?" I asked. "What do you want?! To make fun of me and go tell your stupid girlfriend Donna that I am a big baby?!" She said crying. "Donna cheated on me with Owen. So I broke up with her " I whispered with tears coming in to my eyes. "OH MY GOD! Jack I am so sorry! I didn't know." She apologized. She hugged me and I hugged her back. We cried until we heard someone clear their throats. I looked up. I saw chase and I pulled away from Kim. Then she looked up and saw him. He was smirking at me. He knows I liked Kim. 'Shut up!' I mouthed to Chase. He mouthed 'NO!'. I glared at him he smirked. I punched him. Kim laughed at him. He Frowned at me. Bree came up to chase. "Bee, Jack punched me!" He said in a baby voice. "AWWW Chasey did it hurt you?" she asked him. "Yes bee bee it did." he said back. "Do you want me to kiss it?" She asked him. He nodded and pouted. "Where does it hurt?" She asked him. He pointed to where I punched his shoulder. She kissed his shoulder. He pointed to his cheeked. She kissed his cheek. Then he pointed to his lips. "Don't push it big guy!" She said.