Prologue

Prologue

Elsa

"Queen Elsa of Arendelle," the guard said in a mocking tone as he threw me to the cold and hard floor.

I landed right in front of him. I look up and saw his green eyes glaring down at me. There were mixed emotions in his eyes. Hatred, coldness, and victory. He had won. Hans was now the King of Arendelle. I was dethroned.

The did this because I killed my sister. I didn't mean too. I was upset and accidentally hit her with my powers. I froze her heart, and I couldn't save her. She's dead, because of me.

Now they've sentenced me to death. But I deserve it.

"Now everyone can see what a monster you are," he whispered to me in a cold voice. He pressed the metal of the sword against the skin of my neck.

I whimper slightly as I feel it begin to cut my skin.

I squeeze my eyes shut as I prepare myself for the pain that's about to come.

I hear Hans raise his sword above his head, before bringing it down across my neck. Pain racks through my body for half a second, then it all stops.

~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! I know this is a really short chapter, and it's the same as the description, but trust me, this story is going to be good! I know, I know. I bet you're thinking: "Why would you kill off Elsa in the prologue if it's a jelsa story?" Well, you'll just have to continue reading to find out, won't you?

Ok if you're confused about what happened, Elsa was sentenced to death because of the death of Anna (I made it so she actually died in this story), and Hans was the one who had to do it. He basically chopped her head off •-• ik gross right

But I'll post more when I can!

Xox