"Thanks for the ride!" I yell, not turning back, I wave, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

I hear the door down and I walk faster. "Shit." I snicker.

Within a couple seconds he wrap his arms around me and lift me of the ground by my hips, I squeal while laughing. He sets me down, twirling me around facing those eyes and teasing smile.

"You're such a tease." He states.

"So I've been told." I play with my lip ring, slowly walking backwards.

"Well I caught you... where's my reward?" He slowly walks my ways, stopping right in front of me as my back hits the door.

I hum, fisting his T-shirt, bringing his head down whispering, "Right here, Mickey."

He presses his lips against mine, cupping my cheek with one hand and the other wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. Kissing Mikey was always good, there were always be a little spark that happens when we start kissing and I knew he felt it too. But we were just this, no strips attached really. If we were both lonely in our lives we'd find each other. Heart broken? Each other, and right now, if I wanted to get ever try to get over that fucker Chris, this was the solution. Distraction. And plus we weren't into the relationship thing. I tried to but look what happened.

Our lips move in perfect sync, heated as we go from gentle and slow yet hard at the same time. Our chests press against together and Mikey's arm around my waist soon grips my hip and starts to grind it against his. I pull away for a split second to moan at the friction and catch my breath before Mikey slightly slams me against the door and crashes his lips against mine again. His hand that was once cupping my cheek was flat against the door and I tilt my head to the side for more access, gripping his T-shirt tightly, I let go and let my hand go flat running down his tone chest and stomach 'til I reach the hem and let my hand creep under his shirt feeling his abs. I gently graze my nails from his chest down to his stomach and sucks in a breath which makes me smirk.

He bites my bottom lip, tugging lightly on my lip ring, making me groan, giving him access as his hand gripped my ass, running his hand up and down my thigh, pulling up around his waist.

"Jump." He mumble against my lips, wrapping his other arm around my waist, gripping my thigh with other. I jump and both of my legs wrap around his waist, both of his hand grip my waist, guiding our hips together. He pulls away to kiss down my neck, grinding our hips together.

I grip his shoulders tightly. "Mickey," I say breathlessly, "Micke- oh my god, mickey." My head falls back, resting against the door as one of his hands caress my breast.

I tap his shoulder. "We-" I breath, "-have to-" moan."-get inside, K- Kailem is- " I moan. "inside."

He groans, and stops to my much disappointment. He pulls back, my legs still wrapped around his waist, breathing heavily. "Kailem?" I nod, panting.

"Okay," he sets me down, wrapping a arm around my waist so that I wouldn't fall. "but we'll finish this later." He whispers hotly in my ear, making me fire my lip as I nod.

I run my hands through my hair, scratching my neck, taking a deep breath so it wouldn't look like we did anything. Mikey's arm was still wrapped around my waist as I tried to reached for my keys in my back pocket. But I had a better idea. Wow, I am a tease.

"Can you give me my keys?" I ask Mikey, "They're in my back pocket." I smirk.

"Sure." He nods, unwrapping his arm, putting me in front of him. "Shit." He mumbles. He reaches in the wrong pocket, so he goes in the other, still not finding them. "I can't find them." He states.