Glad you're home.

A crown of pillows surrounding your head, you lay on top of the bed cover, too hot to go underneath. The pillows smelt of your husband, every intake of breath melted away your insides as his familiar scent improvised him to be really there with you.

It was mid summer, a Sunday afternoon with Henry away filming, it gave you the perfect opportunity to nap, undisturbed. Kal lay on the floor on the soft, cream carpet. You also seemed it fit to give him one of the larger pillows of Henry's - after all, you both seemed to bond on missing him.

Finally dozing off, you awoke to a shift in the bed. Weight pressing down, as if someone had sat there. Soft strokes against your legs from a warm, familiar hand. The touch you hadn't felt for weeks on end. Yet you ignored it. You knew he was there, and you knew the only way to keep him softly tickling was to pretend to be asleep. He would never harshly wake you up, it was always kisses, strokes, cuddles, nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck, or the ringlets of your hair.

The pyjama choice now becoming a benefit, you thought quietly on how your underwear and old t-shirt could be seducing. With the wiggles of your hips, grinding slowly from side to side, one leg hoisted up, allowing poor, romantic Henry to be in plain sight of your seductive way. Soft sighs as you turned over, still pretending to be asleep. He smiled, the joke now making sense. "Not even a 'Hello'?"
You pulled the cover up to your face, hiding your smile. "Have you really missed me that much?" He teased, climbing into his knees on the bed, you slowly nodded, keeping your head hidden.

A soft, warm trail of kisses climbed up your leg, reaching the outside of your thigh, just before your underwear, he stopped. Placed a kiss against your ass, a soft giggle escaped your lips. "Oh, that's funny is it?" He scolded, his mouth so close, the heat made your entire body shiver. Yet he moved away when you didn't reply. Waiting for his heat again, the room grew cold. Your head shot up and he was no where to be seen.
You fell back asleep, and woke again to a shift in the bed. This time next to you. You turned over, instantly whispering "Hello." He smirked at the sight of your hungry eyes looking him up and down.
"Where did you go?" You asked, after no reply. But he just smirked and moved back to where he left you. "Silent treatment?" You tried a third time. Still nothing, only the return to his lips previous course. When he got to your underwear, he wrapped his hands around your hips and turned you, so you were laying on your back. His lips skipped over your quim and kissed just above, his chin touching the lining of your panties. With a deep breathe, he exhaled, slowly moving down so we was parallel with your post private feature. You raised a leg, encouraging him to carry on.
Your eyebrows furrowed as he quickly moved, kissing the inside of your thighs, instead. Whilst you couldn't complain, it was lovely. But not at all what you wanted. Why was he taking so long? To tease you for pretending to be asleep?

Letting out a mischievous chuckle, he tried again, this time, moving upwards. He kissed as he pulled up your shirt, his wanting lips covering any exposed flesh. You watched as he did so, biting back moans and sighs. You sat up, and he took your shirt off you. Your hair gracefully falling over your breasts. He looked up at you, then down at your lips. Leaning in, he carefully put his hand to the side of your jaw, like you were some antique he valued more than anything. As he got closer to your pink lips, you closed your eyes. Yet we're surprised when he changed his mind half way and kissed your neck. Surprised but not disappointed. He slowly moved the hair away from your breasts, and dipped his head as you lay back down.
His teeth softy grazed your left nipple. Already hard, he brushed it with his lips, giving it as less attention as possible. He then quickly did the saw job to the other, right nipple. This is when Henry started to frustrate you, yet you didn't want him to know how he did so. Front the smirks, and proud looks, you could sense he knew he was annoying you, but enjoyed it none the less.

Moving away carelessly, he got to your panties again. Jet black with pretty lace. Hope-fullness filled you, wishing he would be generous with his time and sensual. He took the left side of the daring material into his mouth, and pulled it down, the same to the other side. Exposing a half of your quim.
Pressing your head back, waiting in vast anticipation, you sighed,  smile on your face. How you had missed this man, the way he could make you feel so special and appreciated.

Moreso, this man could be infuriating. He sat back. Leaving your panties oddly placed and a job 1/4 of the way done. You looked up.
"Henry. I swear to god." you scolded, reaching for the panties yourself, you pulled them up, your arms lifting up the warm quilt as you climbed into bed. No longer in the mood.   

Laughing, as he pulled back the covered properly off you, he loved quick and sharply. In a matter of seconds he was on top of you
Henry pulls back covers, kissed everything he missed, a deep, wet kiss planted on your neck, and down to your breasts. You giggled and moaned.  He also let out occasional groans at the sight of you squirming beneath him. His trail of kisses finally reached where it had always intended to.

Pushing your legs up, and opening them, he missed the inside of your thighs, pulling your panties off, he looked up at you and smiled. Then, just as he was about to lower his head, you stopped him. Tracing your hand over his lip, you whispered "I'm glad you're home."

A slow kiss against your wet curls, just on your clit, you sighed in relief, throwing your head back.
"I'm glad I'm home too." He mumbled.